Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just to make it clear that I understand that a-lot of you will miss me, but clan management now has enough people in it to survive without me, and i know you guys feel that you are losing the old sixth realm but sometimes people go inactive and leave and they have to move on. Although i'm not in the clan now, and probably wont be in it for some time, it doesn't mean that i wont join back.

Also sometimes change is a good thing, And just trust in vivek in anything he does from now on. The clan isn't doomed just because i left and it is possible that i will never return, it just means that i wont be there carrying the pressure i had while i was leader, now that i left, responsibilities i had can be split between the remaining council members

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

17-Sep-2011 18:20:50 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2011 18:29:36 by Jayesh

Arch Snuggy

Arch Snuggy

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i never said vivvy was bad leader or said people dont can leave because of the way it was for a long time, its just that certain new things arend as the should go for as we planned it. :(
we might leave because of the lose and because we dont fit into the new recruiters.

17-Sep-2011 18:31:23

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

You guys seem to have some issues I cant really do much about, all i can say is to try and stay in sixth realm, because it is a great clan, and always will be. Both of you have been here for a long time, harry you have been here longer than me.

I suggest you talk to vivek about your problems, if you dont fit in with the new members snuggy I cant do much, but try and give them a chance, netherfrost seems like a good person (btw ty for your post <3).

Harry i don't encourage anyone to follow suit and leave. If you guys have something you want to talk about, be sure to contact vivek because he is the man who can do the most if you have a problem. If you have any questions about me leaving, post here or pm me, i will do my best to respond.

I wish everyone success with the future of the clan, sixth realm, and hope for the best.

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

17-Sep-2011 19:58:44 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2011 19:59:25 by Jayesh

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been here longer than you yet I'm certain me leaving would have less of an effect or less damage to the clan.

I will stay on until I either feel the clan is losing its orginal values or orginal members

Hopefully you'll see me around

17-Sep-2011 20:46:57

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

i think most of you have this idea of old members and new members. It is wrong to split the clan in to these groups. Old member = before clan camp, new member = after clan camp. You should treat the clan as one community, and welcome new members into that community as equals. So what if a person leaves it just proves that you had the persiverance, motivation, dedication, loyalty to stay in the clan and make a unbreakable bond so you are always connected to it.

Btw honey is quiting rs not the clan

18-Sep-2011 00:08:17 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 00:16:11 by Jayesh

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top