Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont really understand the change, i dont listen to meetings, somebody explain it to me one last time. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

13-Sep-2011 19:47:48

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

u mean i still have the power to kick you before people even have the chance of getting to deputy rank.

Edit: Also some-one explain why isn't joso a deputy anymore?
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

14-Sep-2011 16:20:21 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2011 21:09:17 by Jayesh

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

• In-game Name: Jayesh9

• Are you taking a break (such as going on holiday/unable to play the game), or leaving the clan?: Leaving the clan

• Reason: due to recent events in game, half of which arn't clan related, I dont feel that im in any kind of shape to be leading a clan. I just feel angry everytime im on runescape, and i don't know why. I'm sure that most of you want to know what is bothering me in game, but it's quite hard to talk about, so i'm just going to leave the clan to be by myself with my thoughts.

• Return Date: I'm not sure if I will ever be back, but if I feel that im able to lead the clan actively again i'll be sure to pm one of the leaders.

17-Sep-2011 11:57:48

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

post removed

~ agonton (<= i think) said if sr needs help in cw's u cud always go to there cc and pik up anyone interested.

~ English jam will assist in managing the clan, since she joined back yesterday. As for me i will be thinking hard about the future of me in this clan, while doing some clan wars (because that helps me think). While Joso and Blue hair can fight over the cw leader position, that I had.

You can keep any content i provided for the clan like the acceptance form, although looking back at it, it does seem a little chunky.

Finally I would like to add that there are a-lot of rumors going around about why i left, and i have alot of pm's recently by curious members, but i would like to assure you that i will try and be part of the community as much as I can. To answer what most of you have asked me, there is a chance 50/50 chance i will come back, but i just need time to myself to think it through. I have spoken to vivek to what i think was the problem (clan related), and if things improve or i find the motive to go help sort out the things bugging me, i will return, but atm i need to do some thinking so try keep the questions to a minimum, while im in game.

PS: Don't anyone think of leaving just because I left :| i know i have done a lot for the clan, but vivek is a brilliant leader, respect all the decision's he makes for the clan, and most the decisions i made was based around things i got from other leaders and even lower ranks.

17-Sep-2011 13:52:50 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2011 16:59:40 by Jayesh

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top