Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is for everyone who is a p2p on rs in this clan: everyone needs to visit the clan cidatel every week or else we will have to go and remake it again. And we also need at least 1850 logs for each week, so everyone needs to cut roughly 300 logs every day.

Fireman2077
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

08-Aug-2011 23:36:45

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

10-Aug-2011 23:40:12

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Will be nice to have you back harry, sorry i havnt been on much in the last few days, i will try and find the effort to go on more now.

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... *:***"*-.* . . *. *- -** . .. ..... .. . **- -* .* . . *.-*"***:* ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;**** ... .. '** . '*,,**,.*-* .. .. .,,:* Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

14-Aug-2011 00:14:44 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2011 00:18:50 by Jayesh

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all,

I just got back last night, I hope everyone is well.
As ever, there are things to update and check, which I shall be doing shortly. If there is anything at all of concern/in need of changing, you are more than welcome to contact me personally.

Many thanks to those that have been organising things in my absence; truly appreciated.

Nivek - it's very sad to hear that you won't be around for much longer. It's been brilliant having you in the clan, both as a friend and Co-Leader. Even despite your more recent commitments keeping you away from the game, I have to thank you for all that you did. Your gift towards the clan is more than generous.

I wish you the very best, wherever you are heading!!
I am sure it will all work out. I won't hold you up anymore, but we're going to miss you, Niv!

Matrix, real life things are not a problem, and take priority. Hopefully everything settles down, and if I don't see you in the clan/game anymore, best of luck.

Have a good vacation/birthday/skilling or whatever you all are doing. :)
New game related updates - notably: Citadels & new rankings - Clan Management shall be arranging things accordingly.

~ V

15-Aug-2011 12:43:56

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

welcome back vivek :D

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;

15-Aug-2011 21:35:41

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top