Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Matrix 134

Matrix 134

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Informing just that i'm quitting this clan because of my irl problems with gf and other million problems. That was nice to meet you all, thank you for taking me here nice clan, nice members in here Good Luck and Have Fun boys "AND" girls! =)

ATTENTION! I'll give my player to my good mate for few months and after maybe IF I'll make comeback to this game I take it back.

02-Aug-2011 09:39:09 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2011 15:50:46 by Matrix 134

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bye matrix, good luck in solving your IRL problems, we will all miss you and wish you the best of luck when you're gone. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

02-Aug-2011 14:25:05

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Clan management roles are now being moved to admin +
Luitenant, captains, generals are now more community support member, feedback members, also supporting members to management roles. Also past roles still present like possible event organisers.
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

02-Aug-2011 17:15:26

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

new event added, check events thread, clan wars tommmorow 7:00pm bst

Also i got a new sig

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

04-Aug-2011 18:07:35

Josoo

Josoo

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya all,

*This message was written with an angry face*

May I present to you, the signature of The Sixth Realm:
……….............¸‹•¤•›¸..........¨°º¤•¤º°¨.....¸«¤»¸____¤§¤____¸«¤»¸....¨°º¤•¤º°¨........¸‹•¤•›¸........................
……….............¨ ¸....¸ˆ....(¯¨°*•›¸........¸ º....¸,›º...Sixth Realm...º›¸....º¸.........¸‹•*º¨¯).... ˆ¸....¸ ¨........................
………...¤º°¨......ˆ¸...¨¸.....¨°º•¸....º•¤•º........¸ˆWe Welcome Youˆ¸......º•¤•º….¸•º°¨.....¸¨...¸ˆ.......¨°º¤.............
………...¤., ¸ ¸ ,.‹•¨......º•»«•º.......\±/.....¨•›.,¸¸,.‹¤ ••¤~¥~•• ¤›.,¸¸,.‹•¨.....\±/........º•»«•º......¨•›., ¸ ¸ ,.¤…….....

There is clearly "We Welcome You", not "Quit clan and after 3 days We Welcome You". Last 3 weeks 5 clan members have quitted clan and asked to be invited again. We have just invited them and gave them their previous rank back...

A quick reminder: To me, quit=quit now, so unless you have a very good reason I won't invite you... (You can always ask jay :P )

The reason why: I already told that many people have left and rejoined... It is all so confusing, annoying and strange...
What I ask you to do is: if you think in the slightest that you want to leave the clan, really think about it!

What it seems to me is: "I can leave for some weeks now... once I get bored in my new clan I just quit and rejoin Sixth Realm since I will just get my rank back :D " If this is not the 'real' case, please post it underneath...

In short:
-Consider it well when you think about leaving
-When you've quit, unless you have a good reason, "I" won't reinvite you
-"I" won't give you your previous rank back from now on
-Try "Jay"

Take care... and won't let it happen again ;) ,
~Joso

06-Aug-2011 12:59:55 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2011 13:01:25 by Josoo

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

I may re-invite people that leave but i will not return there original ranks.

Also may i remind you not to talk about personal issues, or personal disputes regardless if they include & concern another member in the Clan Chat itself. Please do it Somewhere else like a friends chat or in private message. Remember to keep to the rules of the clan: no swearing & no flaming, otherwise you will be "DE-RANKED"

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

07-Aug-2011 00:04:09 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2011 15:12:42 by Jayesh

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top