Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey viv, do we have a clan logo, if not - can we get one?

Jay
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

17-Aug-2011 00:01:06

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
welcome back vive

and welcome back me

bit groggy from an 8 hour flight then 6 hour drive but think i can stay awakeke\lshgbiltsra

HãrrŸ §hØvËl, §Pôô*
"defeat is bitter, mixed with lemonade it tastes sour"

17-Aug-2011 06:54:47 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2011 06:56:00 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jay, we have a clan logo which is graphical (not ASCII), at least I had a old version which I had created.

Harry, welcome back. A 6 hr drive on top of the flight sounds painful. Get some well deserved sleep. :P

Just been a tiny bit occupied with something lately, so to give a 'sneak peak' into the next few updates around the clan, here's what is coming:

- Full update on memberlist
- Full update on clan rank roles, and what each of them indicate
- Addition of two new ranks (both to be placed within Clan Management)!

~ V

18-Aug-2011 14:55:11

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can we have a countdown or some sort of fireworks?

.¸¤º°¨ ;;::... .. . ¸ ‹ • * ° ¨ . . .. .....::::;;; Hàrrÿ Šhòvél ;;;::::..... .. . . ¨ ° * • › ¸ . .. ...::;; ¨°º¤¸.
{ ..:::.. ¸•*°° * • › ¸ . ..::;; ¨°*•¸ ..::::.. Ìñ thê pùršûït øf' ..::::.. ¸•*°¨ ;;::.. . ¸ ‹ • * °°*•¸ ..:::.. }
.°›„¸¸ ¸ ,, ‹ ° ..::;::.. ° • » « • ¹ ..::::.. ßëttèr ßù­šìñêšš ..::::.. ¹ • » « • ° ..::;::.. ° › ,, ¸ ¸¸„‹°.
. ...:::;; ¹›„ ¸ ¸ , ..::;;;::.. ¸‹• * ° ¨ ..:::::.. HãrrŸ §hØvËl ..:::::.. ¨ ° * •›¸ ..::;;;::.. , ¸ ¸ „‹¹ ;;:::... .
"spades are sinful"

19-Aug-2011 17:24:19

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

It is a pleasure for me to Accept your application. Please try and contact us by private messaging one of our ranks admin +, or by coming into the cc as guest, we will also do our best to contact you. We ask this so we can give you a trial rank, trials usually last a maximum of 3 weeks depending on how active you are. After passing you're trial you will be automatically awarded a corporal rank in our chat and your name on our member list.

For the fastest way of passing your trial, and to gain further promotions in the clan please stay active in the clan, in the clan chat, on our threads (R.S.O.F & Clan forums), and also at our events. Please remember to follow the rules, and be nice and friendly towards other members

Yours sincerely
<name>

This is something i made to make accepting apps a little easier, since all you have to do is copy and past it,
DON'T USE THIS YET! since it is not finished, i have yet to know if there is any more information i need to add, also i was hoping a to get a ascii version of the clan logo on the bottom right of the form or a ascii version of our initials.

Anyways what do you guys think of it so far?

1) yes the banners need a little work i was just to lazy to work on them
2) i would like your feedback
3) can we use this after it's finished plleeeaasssee, it makes it so much easier.

19-Aug-2011 22:53:37 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2011 23:02:07 by Jayesh

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Hi, I have seen a lot of hate recently, some at me some not, and I don't want to be apart of it anymore. I didn't join a clan that loved to hate, but a clan with a warm comfortable mature atmosphere which many small clans have. This atmosphere i joined is slowly going away, and is nearly dead. When it dies don't expect me to be in sixth realm. This is not a resignation, just a notice.

With lots of love

;;;:;;::;:::.::..:... ... ¸:´¯¨"¬-.¸ . . ¸. ‹- -›¸ . .. ..... .. . ¸‹- -› .¸ . . ¸.-¬"¨¯`:¸ ... ...:..::.:::;::;;:;;;
;;:;::.:.. ;´¯`› ... .. '‹¸ . '‹,,¸¸,.°-¸ .. .. .,,:’ Jayesh ’:,,. .. .. ¸-°.,¸¸,,›' . ¸›' .. ... ‹´¯`; ..:.::;:;;
;;;:;::.:.. ` - ., ¸ _ ¸ ,:' ..:.::;:;;::.. ¹›.,,¸_¸¸,,. - ’ - .,,¸¸_¸,,.‹¹ ..::;;:;::.:.. ':, ¸ _ ¸ ,. - ´ ..:.::;:;;;

20-Aug-2011 21:08:14 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2011 21:36:47 by Jayesh

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top