Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
people are wondering when we are going to get back on our feet, people have left because they thought that the clan was dieing, but now some of the few we have left are starting to think that aswell.

so my question is, when are you guys going to be able to start leading the clan again, and maybe it's time for new leaders, a fresh start for SR.
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

22-Jan-2012 23:39:01

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd just like to back up some of those that have been able to stay around (and those that have been away due to commitments in real life) - no one actually set a date or approximation on when full updates would be released. They were simply announced as being definite in response to clan meets that took place across the last 2 quarters of 2011. ;)

Other than those that had been knocked off the lists during the various recruitment phases, little major changes have occured in terms of member list(s).

I hope you're all doing well across the planet. I have some pretty odd playing times now - what, just gone past 1 am in the morning? I need to choose differently, eh? :P

25-Jan-2012 01:02:03

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top