Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Take care to those that are heading off on breaks from RuneScape - as much as we all want to keep you here, I know that it's not always possible, and I hope a lot of well deserved rewards come through your efforts.

Wishing you all the best!

P.S. To the more inquisitive (and rightly so), no, I have not forgotten or looked over the planned updates, which were suggested during numerous meets in 2011; were tested, taken back to the drawing board, re-tested, evaluated, bettered and finally confirmed.

I am trying to balance a couple of things on some seemingly faulty scales right now, so I apologise, but we definitely shall make it. : )

05-Jan-2012 23:04:25

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys, just popping in to say hi

also the forum font is supposed to be named "verdana" if it's any use now to u guys :)
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

07-Jan-2012 22:16:28

[#73M7B99O1]

[#73M7B99O1]

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey all

as always this month im seeing what runescape like. sorry im not on alot ive been in a pretty bad shape during christmas holiday and i cant really ... do anything... anyway, ill be on again in february and btw a bit late bt merry christmas to all and have a happy new year. ;)

bye
nvp

08-Jan-2012 20:37:44

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

OMG cool lol, i thought u were our deputy owner pii ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

10-Jan-2012 09:04:40

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

who is actually active in game, the only person i can think of is kluzee, jam is half active and thats pretty much it despite me seeing honeyfrost in game yesterday, the point being no leaders. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

16-Jan-2012 17:56:26

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top