Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

daxays

daxays

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still dead but I'm back to RS. I had a slight case of RS fatigue so a break was needed.

That weird guy no one likes.
EDIT: in response to TJ's questions whenever I get on I rarely know what I'll be doing or where I'll end up, so think of me as mysterious box from the odd old man.

22-Feb-2010 02:10:04 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2010 02:14:55 by daxays

MlightKnight
Dec Member 2023

MlightKnight

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well TJ to answer your question (though I'm sure you already know), I play RS as a means to relax a little and forget about my work life. I also use it to keep in touch with the friends I've made over the last 5 years or so of playing.

22-Feb-2010 09:38:33

Finding Fate
Dec Member 2020

Finding Fate

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nah.. barecatching sucks.. coming from a 99 hunter? I'd agree... example. I spend 3 hours running around looking for a dragon imp, I take time away from slayer or whatever I'm doing to run around with a net and imp jars. Someone's slaying jungle strykwyrms, they see a dragon imp fly by. They're miles away from a bank, therefore a good chance an imp hunter will get it. but No, they just walk up and click on it, no jar, no net. Owned..**** jagex. worst hunting update ever...
Skilcape Update: Hunter, Fletching, QuestPoint
Maxed
Pure Awesome
Veteran of the Game

23-Feb-2010 01:34:56

bbsbll81ft

bbsbll81ft

Posts: 915 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: lm ur master. it looks like an i in the beginning, its a lowercase L
What is your combat level: 108
What time zone are you: eastern
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: 83 range
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: 94 cook
What is your total level: 1757
What minigame do you like to play the most: PC/SW
What type of combat do you use most: range, melee
Do you agree to follow all the rules: yes
Who recruited you: FateDesire
Do you have any 99's: no, cook on its way though.

23-Feb-2010 04:25:17

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First off, gratz to fate for getting quest cape =D
Second, i love checking the forums and seeing people actually using it! its exciting!! so good job and keep bumping! And tell your friends to respond.
Third, to answers TJ's question....I play runescape for basically the same reasons as everyone else. I have made so many friends on this game and i often just log on to talk to people. sometimes you can find me just sitting at ge and talking haha. its also just something to do when im bored and to pass time. and my final reason, i joined runescape because my cousin got me into it and we are very competitive so i try to be better than him! well, i was better than him so he quit and now plays WOW =P now i have nobody to try and beat but i like raising skills and trying to beat other people in totals. haha. tjparker, watch your back, i'll pass you one day, you wait and see!!
as for the new skill, i have a feeling that it will be something that does not require a lot of money because the skill is also f2p. if its a resource skill, i will defiantly get it to 99 because those are my favorite skills. hence why i have 99 hunt, fish, wcing, and 93 runecrafting. but in a way, i am kinda hoping it cost money to level that way i can just buy my way to 99 and be some of the first people to 99. lazy i know, but i have money i dont know what to do with. tjparker, are we still racing for 99 in the new skill?
last but not least. sorry i havent been on much during the weekdays. i have been busy with school and getting the whole air force thing settled. 4 more weeks until this term is over and then i will be home starting an extreme workout schedule as i get ready to leave for basic training. so once again, im sorry.
~ o NATURES o ~

23-Feb-2010 07:47:07

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top