Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
done with my stretching and resting...it's time to come back to mems again, soo much work to do.

woot first bump on the page ftw ,,!,,

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."Jack of all trades, master everything"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·'

19-Aug-2010 23:50:17 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2010 23:50:53 by OXY

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a few things to post.
First off, we had a clan GWD event and we went to Bandos.
People who attended are:
Ccatnurse
Zak N
W22 Hangover
W22 KKB
Shiny Cry
Septembr21st
We did get a few decent drops:
Godsword Shard 1
Bandos Chest Plate
Bandos Boots
Second off, I would like to say that it was posted and confirmed by Mod Emilee that Bonus EXP Weekend will take place September 3rd-6th. To see for yourself, it is the first post under future updates! Start buying your supplies now. I am super excited for this weekend because if everything goes according to plan, my 45 mil cash should turn into 170 mil cash =D

20-Aug-2010 22:29:15

Pogo
Oct Member 2005

Pogo

Posts: 403 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: PogoDungeons (Orig. Pogoslayer81/Pogolicious)
Do you have other accounts and list names? No other accounts owned.
What is your combat level: 127.7 P2P, 117.2 F2P
What time zone are you: EST (GMT -5)
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: 99 Defence, Ranged, Magic and Hitpoints.
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: Too many to name, Herblore and Dungeoneering are my best.
What is your total level: 2294
What minigame do you like to play the most: Barbarian Assault
What type of combat do you use most: Ranged/Defensive
Do you agree to follow all the rules: Of course. :) Who recruited you: T r e. <3
Do you have any 99's: Yes, 12 Skillcapes (11 99's + Questing): Fletching, Magic, Herblore, Crafting, Cooking, Firemaking, Thieving, Defence, Hitpoints, Ranged, Dungeoneering.
Thanks for your consideration!! :) <3
Trimmed Completionist #333. Still bad at this game. Fresh Papis.

21-Aug-2010 05:10:01

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top