Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

L tj L

L tj L

Posts: 197 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok guys i will give you a heads up im back and determined, yes i took along break from the pollitical ordealistic issues and it was well needed beleive me. I have a question for you that comes to hand would you follow the leaders of this clan to greater glory as the name describes, would you help the clan grow to prosper like no other clan we have ever been in even greater than the past one well now people would you, Nanny gave you access to this clan for a reason now go forth and make it great like no other that Runescape has dared to embark its mighty jagex eyes on. Ranks i will explain your duties here in a meeting comming very soon but first i would like to have a privite councle with nanny and the other generals in this clan. "Trust in us and do your dutyies honerably my fellow Glory's"

02-Jun-2010 08:30:57

Zak_n

Zak_n

Posts: 2,163 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i'm officially back so if anyone gets the time they can put me on the members list lol :)
Skillcapes Woodcutting*(9mst tonight) range, defense, magic, fletching.

02-Jun-2010 16:24:52 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2010 19:16:01 by Zak_n

Zak_n

Zak_n

Posts: 2,163 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and while everyones being told to read the forums....
I'm having a 99 wcing party tonight at 11:30 EST/ 10:30 Central/ 9:30 Mountain. Anyone thats wants to come can just bring a hatchet and meet Falador center.
I plan on going into the forest and having everyone cut a tree down as i get 99 so theres no trees left standing as i level.
i'll just get the 99 right by where the guy sells capes, and if you wanna stick around afterwards i'll find someone that has a cool house we can chill in

02-Jun-2010 16:29:25 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2010 21:24:42 by Zak_n

DwigtXD

DwigtXD

Posts: 306 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well it looks like i got removed from the members.. so i oughta do one of these...

What is your username: Biggylittle6
Do you have other accounts and list names? non
What is your combat level: 101
What time zone are you: mountain
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: 84 strength
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: 99 cooking
What is your total level: 1440..
What minigame do you like to play the most: soul wars/ pc
What type of combat do you use most: melee
Do you agree to follow all the rules: of course
Who recruited you: probably andrew a loooong time ago
Do you have any 99's: cooking