Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have 6 inch's of snow and suppose to get a lot more tomorrow =D
also, im taking a break on runecrafting....decided to raise my slayer.... it was my lowest skill so im now getting it to 80 just for the heck of it. get myself some nice gear, like dragon armor with a dfs =D

24-Feb-2010 10:22:30

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no snow and dont want anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Supposed to get flurries today. My hand has improved a lot but still nowhere near 100 percent.Dreading getting the right hand done.
Im working toward getting 99hp so I will be doing a good bit of Pest control when Im on. Also help me training attk.
I'd like to see us do a five man team some night soon. I know its slower but its fun !
:PBump :P

24-Feb-2010 15:54:28

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
woohoo!!! i reached level 70 slayer and nearly 71!! but achieving 70 slayer makes all my skills 70+ =D and im not going to lie, i actually enjoyed raising slayer =D i also got 83 def out of it and made a few bucks!! i think i am going to slay to at least 80 if not more!! its something new besides runecrafting! and pc was fun tonight. we owned with only 5-7 people at a time!! one step closer to getting void!

25-Feb-2010 07:30:48

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bonus EXP weekend----pass the word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the weekend of the 12th of March 2010, we will be running a "bonus XP weekend" for RuneScape members. This has been officially announced in our newsletter (if you haven't already, then sign up for it here).
We've put together this blog as more of an FAQ to answer any questions about the weekend and we will be around on the forums to answer any questions that come up.

Does not apply to minigames
Sc tools will not work during this time

26-Feb-2010 17:15:14

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top