Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Daddydud

Daddydud

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EVERYBODY!!!!! LISTEN UP!!!! THIS IS GUNNA MAKE ALL UR DAYS IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON!!!!!
GLEN!!!!!!! IS!!!!! DONE!!!! WTH!!!!! BMT!!!!! WooT! I'M SO PROUD! now he goes to tech school. but he'll be on fb next week he said! I'm so proud!

20-Nov-2010 13:37:22

Joefletch
Jul Member 2023

Joefletch

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gratz to Glen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now guys I have had a discussion with a few generals and we are all getting ticked off with the problems some members of the clan are giving Brady. It has actually come to the point where its cyber bullying and it has to stop, right now. If you have a problem with Brady, add him to your ignore list, we have told him to do the same to people he has problems with and he has done so, so anyone who has that problem, do the same. If you do not comply and don't like it, you know where the door is.
Thanks,
Joefletch

22-Nov-2010 00:31:14

Lab Chemist

Lab Chemist

Posts: 1,725 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm quitting SG for a combination of reasons. One, too much fighting. Two, no leadership. You either have to be a strict clan and enforce it or be a more laid back clan. SG seems to be the kind of clan where people do what they want then a gen feels they are gods purging tool of the clan. If you have a problem with people making fun of brady... well perhaps there is a reason that jagex doesn't allow people of his age to talk on rs... yet somehow they do. But to sum it up I'm leaving sg to enjoy my old cc of just my friends. Adios.
Travis
Tony stark dies at the end of Avengers Endgame

23-Nov-2010 01:58:36

DVD-I Cable
Jan Member 2024

DVD-I Cable

Posts: 296 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with Travis... I too am quitting sg for a number of reasons.
First, jagex put an ignore button in the game for a reason... If someone doesnt like what others are saying, use the ignore button.
Second, there is hardly any if no leadership, some people are laid back, others are strict, they all need to be the same. Some gens think they run the clan and think they have the right to kick and do whatever they want. Also, if a gen wants to kick a clan member for being proved wrong and just needs a way to save their butt, that is also not acceptable.
Third, there is too much fighting. The clan is falling apart due to smaller arguments which could, as mentioned above, be taken care by simply right clicking a name, and selected "add to ignore" problem solved.
Thank you for the many good memories, but from this moment i am no longer part of sg.
Thanks,
Breakfst.

23-Nov-2010 02:12:44 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2010 02:17:23 by DVD-I Cable

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
adious to you all
Travis and Nate, you will be missed i guess, but honestly you think just cause theres ignore button you can treat people like complete dirt? should be ashamed of yourselfs.
NOOO NEM!!! D:
as for Jess, meh dont come back, your a *** anyway.
thankyou travis and nate and nem for your time in the clan.

23-Nov-2010 12:00:04 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2010 12:01:08 by Eudemonic

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top