Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Joefletch
Jul Member 2023

Joefletch

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with Luke, you will be missed but Luke makes the most important point of all, why does having the ignore button give you the right to bully? Anyway farewell and good luck of whats left of your future.

23-Nov-2010 23:31:24

Sezarius
Jul Member 2023

Sezarius

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i agree with luke and joe if you guys dont enjoy talking ot each other add to ignore dotn be complete and total freeking ******** to ppl b/c u dont aprove of them its unacceptable ill miss a few of u the rest im severely disapointed in i thought u were better ppl than, and btw tre wtf is wrong with you u durftard your a general and u blantly ignored the fact a clan member was being cyberbullied i believe u need to be stripped of your rank you do not deserve it. adios to those who have quit

24-Nov-2010 01:25:09 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2010 01:29:53 by Sezarius

Daddydud

Daddydud

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I can tell u all that I'm sick and tierd of hearing all this crap, not quiting b/c I love ya'll. I just wanna no what happened to all the old leaders i knew in the past and not who they are now.... wow... and for ya'lls info glen is done with bmt now.
bye.. >=\

24-Nov-2010 17:49:21

Whutt

Whutt

Posts: 576 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Freindly Bump

.::;;;¸•**•¸……:::::;;;;;;¸•**•¸…………::¸•**•¸Äñgèlš ñèvèr d|踕**•¸::……::;;;;¸•**•¸………::;;;;;;;;¸•**•¸…..
¨ˆ"*;‹,¸¸,›'…::;;¸‹•*°*•›;¸¸¸,›'.:;¸‹•*’"*•›;¸¸¸,›•`…………………….`•‹,¸¸¸;‹•*"*•,;::'‹,¸¸¸;‹•*°*•›¸…::::;;;'‹,¸¸,›;*"ˆ¨
.::;;;;`•‹,¸¸¸,‹•*";*•›¸..::;;`•‹,¸¸¸;‹•*"*•,::;`•‹,¸¸¸;‹•*"*•,………,•*"*•›;¸¸¸,›•´..,•*"*•›;¸¸¸,›•´…::;;¸‹•*;"*•›,¸¸¸,›•´……
…………:::;;;.`•¤•'……::;;;;;'•»«•'…..Whý dø ýøu Êxpèc† mè †ø…'•»«•'……::::;;;;;;;'•¤•´……………...

24-Nov-2010 21:32:49

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top