Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
10hp Skiller WELCOME to seekingglory, please abide by the rules and put fourth whatever knowledge you can pass onto the clan. Participate in whatever events you can, and help recruit new members that you feel will be a good fit to the clan.

-Gucc i AKA Chris

10-Mar-2011 07:34:37

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Shannon, good to hear your doing well... pop into the clan chat more often. SERG thanks for the hide and seek event it was good fun, wish i could of stayed longer... (Lame Work) Looking forward to seeing more events in the near future. Like i said guys, if any of you have any ideas of what can be added... or events that could be done... please post on the forums and Maria, or Myself (Chris) will do what we can to make it a reality.
Thanks
(PS Scabby ur name has been updated on forums thanks)

10-Mar-2011 07:38:55

i Anna
Apr Member 2006

i Anna

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to suggest that there will be monthly awards to the clan to help with motivation
For example
Clan member of the month
Most events attended
Most events hosted
Perhaps there could also be a small cash incentive / reward, perhaps 100k per reward?
And the vote could be decided at the last meeting of every month.
P.s - Bump.

10-Mar-2011 18:49:51 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2011 18:55:11 by i Anna

Westside Rep

Westside Rep

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thats an awesome idea serg, i want to get some clan feedback on serg's idea. Would it be something you guys would strive towards? We are trying to think of creative ways to make things more interesting and fun in the clan.
Let us know people :D

10-Mar-2011 18:56:06

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top