Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

[#T5KYZVVTF]

[#T5KYZVVTF]

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: 10hpskiller
Do you have other accounts and list names? yeh, seakerwow (my main) and dragon ski11 (my sum tank)
What is your combat level: 3
What time zone are you: English
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: none
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: 85 fishing
What is your total level: 463+
What minigame do you like to play the most: im just skiller :)
What type of combat do you use most: sprinting evade!
Do you agree to follow all the rules: yes
Who recruited you: saw on forums! :) Do you have any 99's: not yet; but hopefully soon :D

02-Mar-2011 19:30:41

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha Ryan. You know me oh so well. I had bandos plate, tassy, fury, dfs, berserker ring, whip, and dragon boots and guess what??? I just sold it and I never even started slaying!! Hahahaha. But there is reason behind it all. I would love to slay and I wanna get 99 str and att via slayer but you see, I bought all that armor, minus the bandos, a few days after the bonus exp weekend was announced when it was being dumped. Now that I sold it all today, since it is rising, I made like 3m profit =D still have my bandos pl8 and tassy though. But that's going up for sale here real soon, once im guaranteed a profit. I just love making money too much to care about slayer lol. I also bought 4k herbs and secondaries for 20m and I could sell those now for 25m. Or I could go 77-83 herby on bonus exp weekend. Choices choices. I love bonus exp weekends cause merching is just way way way too easy. Looks like im skilling after 99 agility since im selling all my armor. Oh well. We all know im a skilled at heart =D

03-Mar-2011 02:45:38

Mercury
Jan Member 2013

Mercury

Posts: 451 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hows it going guys i poped on yestreday but no1 was on
hows everyone?? my laptop will be outta the shop later this week
as for me im doing ok. just met the most amazing girl shes awesome so had to spend time with her
an chris my bro what u been up too
just living my best life

09-Mar-2011 01:36:02

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top