Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Drew Brews

Drew Brews

Posts: 566 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. I don't think we need scheduled events. I think we need to just go back to the way it used to be, a GWD trip 3-4 times a week. It's been getting better as of recently. Skill week I think would be neat to bring back, but some people might not join in certain skill weeks if they are done with the skill. I don't think we have as much skillers as we used to. I think it's worth a shot to see how many participate though.
2. YES I think we need a new home world. Theres just too much lag for me in 99 plus its not lootshare. I would prefer world 85 and I don't really have a second option lol but I think we definitely need a new one.
3. The citadel hmm....that's another thing that I think would be great to have but i'm not sure we can get the input. If I knew that everyone would do their portion i'd do mine every week but I hate carrying peoples load then the citadel just crashes..

02-Jun-2012 05:47:13

Dissidius

Dissidius

Posts: 529 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you want more structure in Sr? By this I mean clan events, such as god war owning or an evening at barrows. Or maybe even the clan favorite skill week?
Forgive me for really posting about this as I am, I suppose you could say, new so I cannot really comment on the structure of a clan I have not known for near on 2 years but I pretty much assumed the whole 'boss trips' thing wasn't big around here, otherwise you wouldn't of posted it, right?
However, if I am going to be staying around here then I would comment and say that I will do gwd/corp here and there, and maybe some dungeoneering, but that is about the length of it, most bosses I partake in involve my friends which, unfortunately, are not members of slayroom and I like to go in small teams to maximise profit, I know it seems selfish but i'm being honest.
But, there may be a few nights when i'll say to hell with it and join in a boss trip just for the hell of it :)
2. Homeworld Change.
Hmmm....I wouldn't of commented on this either but looking at drew's response, might I point out that a Canadian world could be a beneficial homeworld?
I figured you USA members would get a decent ping from that world as it is, I suppose you could say, just up north.
Also, I am a UK member and, surprisingly, I usually get around 30-60 ping from a Canadian world so i'de assume most EU members would also get the same ping.
Such a world would be extremely beneficial to all nationalities in the clan but the stability of Canadian worlds is something I am unfamiliar with.
3. Would you like Sr to try and start the Citadel? With a yes your saying you will put in the effort to maintain it. A no means you will not have any part of it.
Since I commented on the other two i'll comment on this one by saying, in all honesty, I wouldn't partake in any citadel activity because, quoting mims, It's just not my thing.

02-Jun-2012 22:14:54

V I L E L A

V I L E L A

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you want more structure in Sr? By this I mean clan events, such as god war owning or an evening at barrows. Or maybe even the clan favorite skill week? In my opinion, we could go bossing a bit more and i remember the skill week events we use to have but, they seemed to have stopped. Wouldn't mind if they came back.
2. Would you like to move our home world? If so please, list 2 worlds you like to play on. i think worlds 139 and 99 are pretty decent worlds.
3. Would you like Sr to try and start the Citadel? With a yes your saying you will put in the effort to maintain it. A no means you will not have any part of it. To be totally honest, i think citadel was very pointless and boring, i would have no intensions on doing that again.

02-Jun-2012 23:01:39

Ashaman29
Aug Member 2020

Ashaman29

Posts: 582 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you want more structure in Sr? By this I mean clan events, such as god war owning or an evening at barrows. Or maybe even the clan favorite skill week? I don't like mandatory events, right now I'm into training some of my skills, later I may be mad for events. Putting optional events on that people want could be a good idea.
2. Would you like to move our home .world? If so please, list 2 worlds you like to play on. I don't really mind, I used to always log into w99 but cos of lag these days I don't
3. Would you like Sr to try and start the Citadel? With a yes your saying you will put in the effort to maintain it. A no means you will not have any part of it. - I don't know enough about citadel but am willing to help out with it whatever that entails.

03-Jun-2012 22:25:47

Fryes
Aug Member 2023

Fryes

Posts: 19,925 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 WORLD 69 Roo made me do it.

05-Jun-2012 06:29:50

Saqib
Dec Member 2022

Saqib

Posts: 469 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you want more structure in Sr? By this I mean clan events, such as god war owning or an evening at barrows. Or maybe even the clan favorite skill week?
yes i would like more structure it doesn't necessarily have to be organised events but a few godwars trips a week would be good. Theres quite a few ppl in sr who enjoy bossing as much as i do but lack the proper equipment or high stats like turmoil or overloads and without them it's hard to get a forums team or a tank. If we did some regular godwars or others bosses it would be much easier for them to find a team.
2. Would you like to move our home .world? If so please, list 2 worlds you like to play on.
As for a world change quite a few ppl lagg in world 99 so we don't play on it. If we were to choose a new home world it would either be world 139 or 119 for me neither of them are ls so that could be a problem.
3. Would you like Sr to try and start the Citadel? With a yes your saying you will put in the effort to maintain it. A no means you will not have any part of it.
As for a citadel i'm going to have to say no i think a lot of people have their own goals and wouldn't really want to waste their time in the citadel. It would probably the same problem as before where few people would max out but few would do little to no work.
¤ The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing ¤

07-Jun-2012 23:09:32

Silk667

Silk667

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First and foremost please no skill week. When it comes to structure i have seen this clan as a more loose grouping of people with similar interest. Seeing more clan "events" sounds fun but most of our clan are closer to adulthood then not. With jobs kids and real life its hard to get a decent grouping of us together for a weekly event. Although i sincerely enjoy the comradeship of the clan in general.
2. Would you like to move our home .world? If so please, list 2 worlds you like to play on.
I see no reason to move home worlds.

I have never found the Citadel of any interest being the clan that we are. Smaller then most but more of a family. Many of our members can only be on for an hour or 2 a day. It would be discouraging to get on only to be asked to work on a citadel with no real use to our type of clan.

07-Jun-2012 23:18:20

Gnomeman
Dec Member 2008

Gnomeman

Posts: 675 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like things the way they are, to be honest. One of my favorite things about the clan is that participation isn't required, but everything is open to all who want to just have fun. I personally don't do every event offered and such because I focus highly on my own goals, although a break every once in a while is nice.
2. Would you like to move our home world? If so please, list 2 worlds you like to play on.
I am content with 99, but would be open to change if a better world is found (in terms of less lag, etc, although 99 isn't too bad)
It really looks like you want a yes or a no, but I really want to be in the middle... haha... I think the citadel is really cool but again I like to focus on goals I have for myself in terms of levels and such, so putting in the time to max out wouldn't really be appealing to me, so I guess it's more of a 'no' right now... however, a huge citadel would be really awesome... so I guess if everyone wanted to put in, which looks like a no... perhaps I'd be open to contributing as well... :P
~Gnomeman~

~Elder Trim and Rare Items Enthusiast~

14-Jun-2012 17:07:12

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top