Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

2bg4hiltdrop
Nov Member 2022

2bg4hiltdrop

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
matz its been too lol...slayroom i had a good run,and had alot of fun but after awhile u just cant take it anymore at least i cant so I have left the cc had alot of fun,but time to move on who knows mabey things will pick back up and matz come back and might join up agean but that will have to go threw the ranks and mabey i can be the clan noob agean talk to you guys later peace!

22-May-2011 02:57:55

OS Bail

OS Bail

Posts: 476 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm leaving this post just in case anyone still reads the forums and/or cares. I have grown very bored with Runescape and I am discontinuing my membership. I understand that I have been a council member for this clan for some time now, but feel free to revoke my administration ranking. I feel it is time for me to move on with my life and put this childish game behind me.
You may see me on from time to time here in the next couple of days, but as of June 5th, I doubt that you will see much of me, if at all.
Coach, I'd love to be able to keep in touch with you somehow, I'll try to catch you in-game, but if I don't, then so be it.
May Slayroom (and Jj) live forever,
-Jj Bail Pl0x
-Jj Md2b
-Jjsplitter
-Jj

30-May-2011 03:05:19

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm.. I'm a bit behind on the news..
JJ, Sorry to see you go. Totally understand where you are coming from and I wish you the very best in everything you do! You will be missed.. Always loved karaoke gwds with you.. And you know, they would have never gotten as many splits as they did, had your or I not been the human sacrifice. Or, the ones that had to leave early..
I'll miss ya Jjsplitter <3

03-Jun-2011 23:56:41

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top