Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Dissidius

Dissidius

Posts: 529 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been a long time since I've been on here.
Anyway, I am playing runescape a lot less, than I used to, these days and I will probably stop playing sometime soon due to the fact that I am getting more involved with college, my friends, and I am learning to be a mechanic and I do a lot of it at home so I live around it.
So, because I will more than likely let my younger brother use the account, I left the clan, in game, so that my little brother can join another, if he so chooses, so you can delete me from the clan members list on the forums, if there is one, or list me as a guest.
I will probably stop in every now and again as a guest just to see how people are, etc.
It was good being around you guys while it lasted and I have had many fun times so I thank you all for that.
To those who may have forgotten me, or who care, my original username was sminer121.
I wish you all the best with your lives and to those who I call my friends, you will not be forgotten.

06-Jul-2011 00:51:30

Kirtail

Kirtail

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say 'Hi' to my old clan, looks like things are going well :) kinda disappointed I can't join the chat and call you all W00BZ :P
If anyone can take a guess on who I am my private chat is open ;) good luck Scaping folks!

14-Jul-2011 15:14:29

Def Not Nick

Def Not Nick

Posts: 239 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, just wanted to see how the old clan was doing, I know you guys have alot of healing to do yet. Just wanted to say it was fun for a little while, but am still glad I left. I would just like to say I did not burn any bridges, except with a few of you and I will not name names. But to those who assumed I would not like to remain a friend such as Mimz, you are sorely mistaken. However I do not expect you to believe me or do anything, but a pm would be nice. I am currently in a skilling clan, its a little more consistent, and I am not here to convert, just simply to check on things, I was in here for about a year after all. I have heard of a few tragedies from former friends, and of hardships faced within this clan, but I wanted to just put in my two cents. I did not dissapear, I simply moved. For those of you who were at all close, please do not hesitate to send me a message. I know I would do the same for you. So to whoever is in the high counsil, good luck, for I know keeping this clan afloat was, and is a trial. Thank you for your time. -Nick(Vnnami)

24-Jul-2011 08:45:59

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top