Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, Twice in 1 week.. To what do we owe the honor?? All kidding aside, we've missed you.. Glad to see you back on the forums, hopefully you make it back in the game sometime soon.. You have a lot of new things to get used to..

09-May-2011 02:30:16

Matz0622

Matz0622

Posts: 1,282 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New things such as what? What you talking about Coach... How much have I lost on the hat thus far? You think I'm slow? Uncle Sam and I must be really close then. I can not wait to log in and see everyone... I wonder what my slay task is? Mimzzy doll has a red hat....Did I read somewhere Coach got a 99 farmin????? Lordy Lordy the catching up I have to do may be impossible....

11-May-2011 17:07:37

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had gotten my hat before you left.. *sigh* I see the memory hasn't improved much either..
Hmm, well the new things that have interested me are the new capes (vetern's and classic), they've changed the chat set up. Not really sure how it works since I have no reason to know that information.
I don't remember what you paid for your hat, nor do I know the current prices, so I'm no help there.. Lots of things have changed in your absence and I'm sure it will take you a while to get up to speed.. But, I'm sure you'll be able to get right back into slaying and doing what you do best.

12-May-2011 01:44:53

Matz0622

Matz0622

Posts: 1,282 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Must be nice to be a richy mimssyyyy =)
To be honest, the new stuff ill learn in time, I just really want to log in and see everyone... Sara trip anyone???? I was looking at this clan rank thing...... Do we need to work on that?

12-May-2011 21:09:30

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top