Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Dissidius

Dissidius

Posts: 529 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya you lot.
Just stopping by to say hi, kinda brings a tear to my eye knowing that i've near on forgotten this place yet you were all such a big part of my life, once upon a time.

I hope you all are fairing more than well.
Love you guys.

27-Feb-2015 00:12:48

Saqib
Dec Member 2022

Saqib

Posts: 469 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello friends and family, its been too long. Just reading through some of the pages on here brings back memories. Slayroom and all the woobs will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope everyone is doing well. Furthermore I hope someday to get in touch with you all. Long live Slayroom. - Saqib009 aka saq.
¤ The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing ¤

23-Jan-2016 02:08:26

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Missing you all!! I'm playing oldschool now.. Ms Mimz in the user name still.. So, if you play holler at me!!!
I realize not many come around here anymore.. But, I joined an oldschool clan that actually still uses the forums so I thought I better stop by and say hi..
Love you all, I'm thankful for all the happy memories we've shared!! Hope you're all well!!

22-May-2016 16:24:52

Kiru Yamana

Kiru Yamana

Posts: 10,726 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quite nice to see this thread going.

I remember some of you from Sands of Time and then The Phoenix. I feel horrifically nostalgic about those days, despite being absolute hell to most of you back then, but still, there were nice memories too, like the massive recruitment parades through W84 with our golden robes and banners...

I know Saqib still plays, but are there any about that are from that time? I miss seeing the old names like Tyneelegs and Ruarai.

28-Aug-2016 04:02:35

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top