Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Saqib
Dec Member 2022

Saqib

Posts: 469 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi woobs,
I've got a quick announcement to make. I've decided that i'm going to quit runescape and have decided to give a friend of mine my account. I'll be back some day but not sometime soon. I've got a lot of things to do and runescape is taking too much of my time. I have a lot of school work to be doing, i need to revise and i have some exams coming up. runescape is far too distracting. Thank you for letting me be apart of such a wonderful clan.
saqib009
¤ The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing ¤

05-Jan-2012 00:34:53

Standard A G
Feb Member 2017

Standard A G

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone as stated in the clan chat i have left slayroom due to the fact of going to a more boss orented clan.
I would like to thank the following people Coachc,Matz,Mimz,Drew Without you guys i would never have been allowed to join such a great clan back then, The amout of information and help i recived from you guys ( and girls Mimz <3) and the rest of the clan to help build me to the player i am today is uncompairable to anything in my rs playing days.
I would also like to say sorry to anyone that i let down or made upset when i left i know that most of you reading this will say "well if you like the clan that much you would not have left" and this could not be more false i will always be a slayroom member for as long as i play even if im not in the clan any longer i will never forget the joys i have had playing with you all. On that note i hope you all keep me added as a friend and i will understand if i am deleted, please if there is anything you guys need be it assists, help for a anticrash, or to help get a world i dont care how big or small please do not hesitate to pm me and give me a call i will always be willing to help a slayroom player.
Thanks for reading this and i wish you all the very best.
Your friend
Standard A G.

11-Jan-2012 03:03:31

Dissidius

Dissidius

Posts: 529 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya Slayroom!
Thought I would post up here to see how you all are fairing, it's sminer121, by the way.
Sorry if me posting here would cause a problem, just not spoke to any of you guys in what seems like an age!
Just got back on runescape in the last month, unfortunately, and you guys popped straight into my mind!
Would be nice to hear how you all are doing, do miss my Slayroom days :'(
God I miss you guys so so so so much, the Slayroom woobies practically own the last 6 years of my life, god I miss you guys.
Also, not seen Jenni in an age either, forgot all about you sweetheart! :(
P.S
I hope you all did have a great Christmas and new year!
P.S again
If any of the Slayroom members ever need me for anything, anticrash, boss partner, money lend, skill assistance, or just general assistance, i'm a private message away, I may not have you all added but just pop into my friends chat from time to time, I might be there.

20-Feb-2012 00:16:23 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2012 00:51:10 by Dissidius

PapaGator

PapaGator

Posts: 2,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Sminer121,
Although i can't speak for everyone.Most are doing well ;) .
Myself,I am also doing good.How about yourself?Hope all is well.
Personally I don't see how you posting would cause a problem.
I'm sure most are glad to hear from you and to see you <3 us lol.
I'm sure if you'd like,Coachc or someone can add you to the cc as a guest
(if we do guests anymore). And you can come say hi ^_^ .
Until then,or encase i don't see you,Take care.
Gator.

21-Feb-2012 14:17:06

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top