Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Coachc
Dec Member 2020

Coachc

Posts: 459 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All, we are thinking about trying to get a clan nex team together for this weekend at some point.
This is an open clan trip, so is more focused on having a good time than on simply getting cash (although splits are very nice.) So long as you can get to Nex, any clannie is welcome to participate. Pros like Matz are just as welcome as complete nobs like Brodi.
In terms of gear, the only thing you absolutely need is a full set of ancient ceremonial (so you can skip kc) and a tele out. When someone dies (my bet is on Matz being first) we will bless. However, without ancient ceremonial kc might take you too long to get back.
In terms of experience, none is required for a clannie trip. However, if you don't know what you are doing than please quickly follow directions from the experienced folks. Mistakes can cause Nex to heal or clannies to die.
There are a number of written guides and youtube guides which would be helpful for folks to view so they have an idea what to expect.
We will desire to get a coin share world. However, we are unlikely to have enough pros to take a world. It is possible that in order to have a world we have to go ffa. In that event we will expect any of the big 10 drops (torva, permix, virtus, zarayte bow) to be sold on the ge after the trip and proceeds distributed equally between the members of the party in the same way a normal gws ffa split would be. Anyone who feels uncomfortable with this should not come. If a member gets one of these drops and does not split it then they will be excluded from all furture official SR trips and may face other council discipline.
Grave recovery will be a priority. If the party drops to below safe levels then we will tele and reconvene. Once everyone is back, I will don my full bronze and tank like Brodi while the graves are recovered. (or run around screaming for help).

07-Dec-2011 18:51:39

Newkan785
Jan Member 2008

Newkan785

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, was able to buy all but the legs. Do we also still need that frozen key? When you have an idea of when this nex trip might happen, please post it so I can try to be on. Would like to give this a try at least once. :)

08-Dec-2011 06:28:49

Newkan785
Jan Member 2008

Newkan785

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well gang, the time has come for me to leave SR. No nothing is wrong, this has been a great time. I have made some good friends and learned a lot. You definitely helped me become a better fighter and slayer. :)
I am just one of those odd people who like to shake things up once in a while, I like change. I am going to take a break from clans for a bit, then I will see how I feel and if I want to look for another one.
This clan has been good for me and I appreciate all the help, advice, teaching, etc. I would still be happy to join you for events or gwd if you are short one, just PM me. Same if you need effigy assist from me. Good luck all, and above all have fun playing.

15-Dec-2011 04:13:00

Ruarai
Mar Member 2020

Ruarai

Posts: 3,193 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello & Happy Yuletidings to slayroom,
Just read Jason's comments on pages 13 & 14, concerning the passing of Lubu & Hannah.
Just something I wondered: is it was pointless to point out that their first son was born in March 2009? I have emails from Lubu saying how excited he was at the time... but a son born that recently would not be able to type - most children that age can barely talk. Both Lubu and Hannah were also quite young themselves, which throws into doubt any theories involving previous relationships and adoption.
Everyone would love to know what our friends *really* think of us, and this isn't the first time within this corner of the Runescape community that someone has announced their own death, as quite a few on here probably can recall. It is very hard to accept that someone whom we respect and love, can treat that with such contempt, or that they are likely to spin such a sick lie.
And even harder to admit that we're fool enough to believe that lie :@ .
~~Ruarai

22-Dec-2011 17:58:10

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top