Forums

Starless Night Skillers

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178

Pucky
Dec Member 2019

Pucky

Posts: 1,722 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Position applying for: Fletching Menace

Level in the skill: 96 (currently grinding to 99)

Is this a challenge?

I think the biggest challenge in fletching is to keep it fresh and interesting and also come out of it without loosing all your cash and sanity.

Why would you make a true menace in your chosen skill?

Lets face it. Fletching is not an exciting skill for many. I think a major problem with gamers these days is forgetting how to be present. We all want to gain XP as quick as possible and we hate the skills that force us to slow down. Fletching is not a slow skill but standing at a bank for hours on end can be boring. I am the Queen of preventing boredom and I can offer up some great advice to people both on the skill and how to keep occupied while doing it. If I'm online I can also offer up some prime entertainment in the form of my many fails as I try to navigate the game or my darling commentary on every single thing I see. Since I am currently grinding to 99 I can also offer great advice on prices and how to get there without breaking the bank. If you do find yourself stuck in one place for a long time (for any reason) you are almost guranteed a visit from Pucky and a dance.

Fletching can be a great thing to do. It's easy to AFK if you want to watch a movie, read a book or chat with friends. It's great to make new friends (chat up those lovelies at the bank!) and can also be a great activity to do if you just learn to appreciate the more relaxed game-play.

15-Feb-2015 19:46:53

SNS PT
Apr Member 2021

SNS PT

Posts: 2,556 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As an old Fletching Menace (my first job in clan) I see this role as the best job in the clan and thus pivotal in the clan structure. As such i cannot think of anyone who would fit this role better and as such i support this application.
Crafting is not a skill it is a way of life

15-Feb-2015 19:54:15

SNS PT
Apr Member 2021

SNS PT

Posts: 2,556 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
***** Events Update *****

Due to the bonus XP weekend events have been limited

Monday 16 Feb 2015 at 4pm EST -- Fish Flingers
Saturday 28 Feb 2015 at 4pm EST -- Great Orb Project
Crafting is not a skill it is a way of life

15-Feb-2015 21:07:04

Atomizing

Atomizing

Posts: 3,015 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump

I remember Pt spent most of his time as fletching menace drinking hard liquor and writing poetry on the forums ;)

Let's hope Pucky can resist the temptation.

I support.
Gielinor must be protected, but not by me. By a mortal. Someone with the power to defend against the gods, but not the power to become one.

16-Feb-2015 07:38:37

Atomizing

Atomizing

Posts: 3,015 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think flappyskin is GMT. I'll double check if I see him.

Mappy789 - USA EST (Not sure what that is in terms of -GMT)
Lambusy = Israel = GMT+ 2.00
Lemon crime = America EST
Going to assume Naui is who you mean. He's USA EST -5
Llangollen was welsh iirc? So GMT.
Nexely = GMT +1 (Sweden)
of theology = Canada Pacific time (Not sure abbreviation for that)

Can't find anything for oo strange or Xeplion. Sorry :(
Gielinor must be protected, but not by me. By a mortal. Someone with the power to defend against the gods, but not the power to become one.

01-Mar-2015 09:40:58 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2015 10:07:08 by Atomizing

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178 Back to Top