Forums

Starless Night Skillers

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178

Crynlien

Crynlien

Posts: 3,228 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I realized it was quite a while since I last posted one so without further ado...
Continuing Tales of Crynlien:

Crynlien headed off to the citadel to do some work. While mining for stone Crynlien laughed as she realized that she had achieved 98 mining. "I think I shall have to write some things down," she decided.

After she capped and spoke to the quartermaster, Cry*lien sat down with some paper to look at where she was. "So much has happened since I came back. I'm not sure I can name all of it. I will have to do this more." Crynlien thought hard. "Well I know I made PT happy by getting 99 crafting..." She thought back to the fun she had with Bookskdm running through the dungeon levels. "Ah yes! I got 92 dungeoneering. And then there was the agility in prifddinas that got me my 94 agility. Oh! And the bonus experience weekend. I was sitting in the bank for so long. So nice that someone had a portable well there. It helped me get 95 herblore."

Crynlien sat back and stretched her arms high over her head. "I really have enjoyed being back," she said as she smiled. "It has been so nice talking with my clanmates and working on my skills." Looking out and not really seeing what was in front of her, the memories were scrolling through her mind. "93 hunt, 91 divination, 97 smithing, 95 fishing, 99 cooking, 93 summoning and 21 invention so far."

As she worked on her list, Crynlien sighed and took a good look at what still needed to be done. "Well I suppose I should get back to work," she said as she headed back to the portal. "I have some achievements and quests to catch up on."

29-Apr-2016 01:29:50

Daddy Dead
Aug Member 2006

Daddy Dead

Posts: 725 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kal'g*rion Demons Melee Guide

If you have better armor and weapons than I use, this will work even better!

Armour Set-up

Bandos chestplate & tassets - Slayer helm if on slayer task (which is only time I go there)
Amulet of Souls
Upgraded darklight and Off-hand drygore rapier
Any 99 cape (used max cape when I could wear it)
Asylum surgeon's ring
Steadfast boots
Tirannwn quiver
Culinomancer gloves
Vampire Aura is optional... I don't use it but it certainly would make things even easier

Holy overload potion - 4 prayer potion flasks - 1 shark - 4 infernal urns (or augmented ectoplasmator and demonhorn necklace) - Ring of kinship for easy tele to bank

Follower: Steel titan and Steel of legends scrolls - OR- Pak yak and Winter storage scrolls

Action Bar Set-up
Tuska's wrath - decimate - slice - sever - fury - special atttack (weaken) - havoc - assult - familiar special move - quick-prayers (soul split & turmoil) - regenerate

I begin by allowing the action bar to go through the automatic triggering of the basic abilities until the Darklight special ability becomes available. Once the special is available, I use it everytime I am able. There is no need to hide during the demon's special moves since you will be healing much quicker than the damage you are taking. If you should get a bit low in health, you can use Regenerate or Guthix's Blessing to heal back to full health before attacking again. I turn off my prayers between demons as I pick up the loot to save on prayer.

Hope this helps! It sure makes Kal'gerion demons more pleasurable since I found this strategy! Good Luck!!!

Daddy Dead

10-Oct-2016 03:52:06

Anotherdad
Aug Member 2020

Anotherdad

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a 15 yr player with 99 and 120's, a few 200m level. I do my gathering each week.
I am looking for a little distraction while I mostly solo skill.
I am currently soloing dung but would ED1,2,3 token mine with others.
I was in a smaller clan but left during a drama.
I have joined a few other but have not found a group I fit in with.
Serious jokers or pros that are helpful not posting their stats.
If you all think I might fit PM me.

26-Mar-2022 12:25:28

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178 Back to Top