Forums

¤†¤ The Spartan Empire ¤†¤ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-26-65858810

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,322 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Areus, I appreciate that it is important to keep your thread refreshed in the forums but posting multiple bump posts is not welcome.

I know that the forums can be a bit laggy but please click the Post button once and wait for the page to load.

Edit:
If you intend to use those posts as reserves, so that you can fill content in later, please indicate so in your opening posts.
Forum Help

11-Dec-2016 04:14:30 - Last edited on 11-Dec-2016 04:16:12 by Ms Toxicity

Areus

Areus

Posts: 23,486 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ms Toxicity, though I find your concern about my posting habits pretty much irrelevant, I guess I can be more cognizant since you asked so nicely. I'm very aware how to use the forums. This isn't my first rodeo, dear.

14-Dec-2016 19:36:54

Mortorrounds
Jun Member 2009

Mortorrounds

Posts: 3,303 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had no idea forum mods had so much free time as to come into an individual thread and tell someone to stop posting. He is clearly not breaking any forum rules as each post is spread out, so what is your purpose here? To dictate how the forums should be??? Your only criticism might be that other clans are not at the top of the list when clicking on the clan forum tab, but this is their own fault as they are not as active on the forums.

He obviously wasn't reserving the page, the thread was already on page 5! I didn't know it was a crime to be active on the forums. So I suggest you keep your ideal post per minute formula to yourself. We've already had to deal enough with the late and great Mod Se7en's harassment over the years and don't need any of yours.

I hope this has changed your mind on why you should not force your ideals of the RuneScape forums on others who see it differently as we just want to preserve our thread and our great legacy.

We welcome you back anytime to our thread if there are any actual rule violations.

Thank you,
Mortorrounds

14-Dec-2016 19:51:58

Quick find code: 90-91-26-65858810 Back to Top