Forums

Blackdust V2

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Ksupremez you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
Youssif

Overseers:

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:

Admins:
CuteLamb2001
DevilKrauser
Dominatus
GodEaterFio
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
I Genesis I
lv3 Lucifer
SaviorKoty
Scarecr0w399
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.
Leader of Blackdust Thread: 87-88-561-66122992

01-May-2021 08:12:31 - Last edited on 01-May-2021 08:15:06 by RedPhenixRS

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Dear Warwick Ozan you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
Youssif

Overseers:

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:

Admins:
CuteLamb2001
DevilKrauser
Dominatus
GodEaterFio
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
I Genesis I
lv3 Lucifer
SaviorKoty
Scarecr0w399
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.

01-May-2021 08:12:46 - Last edited on 01-May-2021 08:14:49 by RedPhenixRS

Eiesengod

Eiesengod

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Eisengod
Nickname: god (lol)
F2p or P2p?: p2p
How did you learn about us?: this forum just now
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): idk just started I'm lost and doing everything at once as I find it. obstacle course was fun.
Anything else we should know?: fresh player
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): -5? I'm cst

23-Sep-2021 03:04:21

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Dear Eisengod you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:

RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:

Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
Youssif

Overseers:

Elcrhy432
Scarecr0w399
StepBroFio

Coordinators:

HydrasChaos

Organizers:

Baiqan
SuckThyMam

Admins:

CuteLamb2001
Dominatus
IronPhenixRS
SirCitruss
sir snoop
SupremeNut69
Wenrys

24-Sep-2021 01:05:56

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992 Back to Top