Forums

Blackdust V2

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Trevr3v you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
RedPhenix RS
Youssif

Overseers:
Fio_Senpai
SaviorKoty

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:
Strify
Jmunji

Admins:
Alewdguy1
BenjiDaPup
call me rat
CuteLamb2001
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.
Leader of Blackdust Thread: 87-88-561-66122992

22-Nov-2020 20:15:54

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Dear W33bSl4y3r you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
RedPhenix RS
Youssif

Overseers:
Fio_Senpai
SaviorKoty

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:
Strify
Jmunji

Admins:
Alewdguy1
BenjiDaPup
call me rat
CuteLamb2001
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.

22-Nov-2020 20:16:14

OG MeatMan

OG MeatMan

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: OG Meatman
Nickname: MeatMonsterMan
F2p or P2p?: P2p
How did you learn about us?: Checking the Forums for recruitment.
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): PVM and PVP with a regular group I can enjoy the content with
Anything else we should know?: I'm laid back, just looking to see the clan features, and do some group content.
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): EST

26-Nov-2020 06:40:20

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Dear OG MeatMan you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
RedPhenix RS
Youssif

Overseers:

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:

Admins:
Alewdguy1
CuteLamb2001
Cytraxix
Dominatus
Fio_Senpai
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
Lv3Lucifer
SaviourKoty
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

28-Nov-2020 03:45:08

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992 Back to Top