Forums

Blackdust V2

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Lord grivnar you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
RedPhenix RS
Youssif

Overseers:
Fio_Senpai
SaviorKoty

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:
Strify
Jmunji

Admins:
Alewdguy1
BenjiDaPup
call me rat
CuteLamb2001
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.
Leader of Blackdust Thread: 87-88-561-66122992

14-Nov-2020 20:08:01 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2020 00:33:28 by RedPhenixRS

Louis270

Louis270

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Louis270
Nickname: Louis
F2p or P2p?: p2p
How did you learn about us?: Forums
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): Skilling/Questing
Anything else we should know?:
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): +1

20-Nov-2020 22:36:53

RedPhenixRS
Mar Member 2022

RedPhenixRS

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Louis270 you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself *RedPhenixRS* or anyone of the names of leaders below:

Owner:
RedPhenixRS

Deputy Owners:
Belledon
Cloudeyyyy
RedPhenix RS
Youssif

Overseers:
Fio_Senpai
SaviorKoty

Coordinators:
HydrasChaos

Organizers:
Strify
Jmunji

Admins:
Alewdguy1
BenjiDaPup
call me rat
CuteLamb2001
IronPhenixRS
ItsGeppy
SirCitruss
TheRealNut1

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.
Leader of Blackdust Thread: 87-88-561-66122992

21-Nov-2020 18:57:09

Trevr3v
Dec Member 2023

Trevr3v

Display Name: Trevr3v
Nickname: Trev
F2p or P2p?: P2p
How did you learn about us?: Forum Posts
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): Skilling currently
Anything else we should know?: Hard time playing consistently, other than weekends
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): EST

22-Nov-2020 00:24:42

W33bSl4y3r
Jun Member 2022

W33bSl4y3r

Display Name : W33bSl4y3r
Nickname:
F2p or P2p? : p2p
How did you learn about us?: searching forum posts
What do you do like to do most in-game?: I'm interested in PvM and bossing but I need to work on my stats first. I'm currently working on completing quests and levelling up so that I can attempt to fight bosses that aren't kbd or barrows. Just got 70 agility so I wanna try out zilyana but I don't think my combat stats are high enough yet. Also have 70 prayer and have done kings ransom + knights training ground, just working on 70 def now so that I can use piety/augury/rigour
Anything else we should know?: I only recently started playing rs again with the steam launch. I played a lot of runescape back before EoC/it became rs3 but not much of this version of the game since. I'm not a complete noob but I've got a lot of catching up to do.
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): GMT

22-Nov-2020 18:55:16

Quick find code: 87-88-561-66122992 Back to Top