Forums

Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

The Mixtar

The Mixtar

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
The Mixtar

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Royal D'hide, Phoenix Necklace, Royal Crossbow/Nox bow, Yak, kurask boots, sixth age circuit, games necklace

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
Xp and Community

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
I was in this fc years ago

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
I vaguely remember judith, jodin and some other likely retired members. they probably don't remember me

Ix

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
of course

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

temp or perm ban from the fc (hopefully after a warning)

11-Feb-2021 15:06:31

snobbiest
Sep Member 2020

snobbiest

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Caroilne
Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Dragon armour, Godsword Phoenix necklace, Ring of wealth, Yak

XP, Community
I think I have with this fc many years ago
Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
No
FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Yes
Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Yes
Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

temp or perm ban from the fc

12-Feb-2021 09:42:54 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2021 09:54:40 by snobbiest

acediamonds

acediamonds

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
acediamonds

royal d'hide, sunspear, wilderness sword, games neck, phoen neck, team 7 cape, circuit ring

all of the above, ive done a lil bit of wildy pking with hellfire bow and was kinda fun would like to bring my game to the net level though

no

no

100%

understood!

warning, temp/perm ban. ce

16-Feb-2021 00:54:39

MrTacke
Feb Member 2021

MrTacke

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-ticket 1. What is your current RSN? Mrtacke

2. Do you understand you are not allowed to leave the wave until the host says "Wave over"? yes

3. Do you play Runescape on Steam? If so, do you agree not to use it during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak worlds to other pkers) yes

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? Please specify and list out all items (weapon, armor, BoB, etc.). (Refer to #gear-requirements if unsure) sol, mystic, terrorbird, pneck.

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) xp

6. Have you ever done warbands with another FC, and if so, which one(s)? same fc, different acc.

7. How did you find out about WBU? friend

8. Have you already added WBs United to your Friend List? no

9. Please rank your PvP experience from 1-10 (Please be honest - your response will NOT affect your application. We welcome non-PvP oriented players): 3

10. Do you understand that not attending at least 2 waves per week without notifying ranks will result in FC removal? yes

11. What will happen if you break rules or do not follow gear requirements? warnings, or kicked from fc

12. Do you agree to a "learner period" if you are accepted? You can attend our waves, but our ranks will be checking if you are following our rules during the first few weeks until you become a full-fledged member. If you fail, you will be removed from the FC. yes

13. Do you understand that applications are delayed, so you may have to wait at least a week to hear back? yes

14. What time zone/region do you live in? (Europe, America, Asia, Australia, etc.)? europe

22-Feb-2021 21:15:17

Gasper Vladi
Jul Member 2008

Gasper Vladi

Posts: 1,128 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello MrTacke, I am sorry to inform you that you have been auto denied for the inability to properly read through the forum/discord info on applying. :) Please try again in a few weeks.
~Gasper Vladi~

~The best Bishop EVER.

Ex-Legendary Revenant Hunter (2007-2012) RIP

28-Feb-2021 03:42:13

Kyanox

Kyanox

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-ticket 1. What is your current RSN?
Kyanox

2. Do you understand you are not allowed to leave the wave until the host says "Wave over"? Yes

3. Do you play Runescape on Steam? If so, do you agree not to use it during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak worlds to other pkers)
Yes, I won't use the steam client during the warbands time :D

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? Please specify and list out all items (weapon, armor, BoB, etc.). (Refer to #gear-requirements if unsure)
Royal gear + Death lotus darts + BoB Yak + T99 Prayers

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
XP and Community

6. Have you ever done warbands with another FC, and if so, which one(s)?
Yes, in 2014 but I don't remember the name

7. How did you find out about WBU?
I found this FC through google and the forum

8. Have you already added WBs United to your Friend List?
I did.

9. Please rank your PvP experience from 1-10 (Please be honest - your response will NOT affect your application. We welcome non-PvP oriented players):
5/10

10. Do you understand that not attending at least 2 waves per week without notifying ranks will result in FC removal?
I do. I plan to attend daily or every other day.

11. What will happen if you break rules or do not follow gear requirements?
Breaking the rules will result in a warning, and in case of escalation, a temp or permanent ban.

12. Do you agree to a "learner period" if you are accepted? You can attend our waves, but our ranks will be checking if you are following our rules during the first few weeks until you become a full-fledged member. If you fail, you will be removed from the FC.
Yes

13. Do you understand that applications are delayed, so you may have to wait at least a week to hear back?
Ok

14. What time zone/region do you live in? (Europe, America, Asia, Australia, etc.)? Peru, South America

01-Mar-2021 16:10:59 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2021 20:55:32 by Kyanox

Kyanox

Kyanox

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-ticket 1. What is your current RSN?
Kyanox

2. Do you understand you are not allowed to leave the wave until the host says "Wave over"? Yes

3. Do you play Runescape on Steam? If so, do you agree not to use it during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak worlds to other pkers)
Yes, I won't use the steam client during the warbands time :D

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? Please specify and list out all items (weapon, armor, BoB, etc.). (Refer to #gear-requirements if unsure)
Royal gear + Death lotus darts + BoB Yak + T99 Prayers

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
XP and Community

6. Have you ever done warbands with another FC, and if so, which one(s)?
Yes, in 2014 but I don't remember the name

7. How did you find out about WBU?
I found this FC through google and the forum

8. Have you already added WBs United to your Friend List?
I did.

9. Please rank your PvP experience from 1-10 (Please be honest - your response will NOT affect your application. We welcome non-PvP oriented players):
5/10

10. Do you understand that not attending at least 2 waves per week without notifying ranks will result in FC removal?
I do. I plan to attend daily or every other day.

11. What will happen if you break rules or do not follow gear requirements?
Breaking the rules will result in a warning, and in case of escalation, a temp or permanent ban.

12. Do you agree to a "learner period" if you are accepted? You can attend our waves, but our ranks will be checking if you are following our rules during the first few weeks until you become a full-fledged member. If you fail, you will be removed from the FC.
Yes

13. Do you understand that applications are delayed, so you may have to wait at least a week to hear back?
Ok

14. What time zone/region do you live in? (Europe, America, Asia, Australia, etc.)? Peru, South America

01-Mar-2021 16:11:00 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2021 20:56:02 by Kyanox

Gasper Vladi
Jul Member 2008

Gasper Vladi

Posts: 1,128 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Vrah5, I am sorry to inform you that you have been auto denied for the inability to properly read through the forum/discord info on applying. :) Please try again in a few weeks.
~Gasper Vladi~

~The best Bishop EVER.

Ex-Legendary Revenant Hunter (2007-2012) RIP

18-Mar-2021 03:35:31

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top