Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

Star Walker

Star Walker

Posts: 233 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Star Walker said :
What is your current RSN?
Star Walker

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Range

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
Want to check on how the community is doing and ask cype how she's bee
n

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
Yes, was one of the owners of Synergy Wbs

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
i'm friends with cyprus

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
Get the boot.

So you guys took too long so I joined PkFc, see you in the Wildey ;)
º•,¸
S
t
a
r
¸,•ºˆˆº•,¸

º•;¸¸,.'
Wa
lk
er
`º•;¸

10-Jul-2020 14:18:54 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2020 14:20:02 by Star Walker

Maniacal313
Dec Member 2022

Maniacal313

Posts: 299 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roma313
Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
I'll be using Mage: Sunspear, Lunar Helm Body Legs, Gano Boots Gloves, Team-7 Cape, Glory, 6th Age Circuit, Yak
XP, and I very much enjoy social activities on Runescape. Favorite pasttime.
I have never done it with an FC before. Returning to RS3!
Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
I found this FC by googling "rs3 warbands fc"
FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Fully
Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Absolutely; the more waves the merrier!
Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
I may receive a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

10-Jul-2020 22:03:47

BigRedKnight
May Member 2016

BigRedKnight

Posts: 3,218 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shore House

I'll be using range gear--so royal crossbow (augmented with mobile), royal d hide, turasks boots, etc.

Experience and community is always nice!

I was in Warbanderz

It was recommended by Warbanderz after it disbanded.

HO

Yea!

Yes

You get a warning and then a ban

11-Jul-2020 14:00:41

Carmon
Aug Member 2023

Carmon

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Star Walker said :
Star Walker said :
Star Walker

Range

Want to check on how the community is doing and ask cype how she's bee
n

Yes, was one of the owners of Synergy Wbs

i'm friends with cyprus

Yes

yes

Get the boot.

So you guys took too long so I joined PkFc, see you in the Wildey ;)

:'( sorry I checked ur app but forgot to refer it to the person who does the adds lol

12-Jul-2020 12:15:21

1st Uruk Hai
May Member 2011

1st Uruk Hai

Posts: 3,706 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Axy said :
Axy

Will be bringing Ranged according to the required gear listed on front page of post (Royal Cbow, Royal Dhide, Phoenix, full Yak etc.)

XP

Yes, Warbanderz (disbanded) and more recently Masterbands

No, just seen people doing waves sometimes and looks like a decent FC "xy"

Yes

Yes

Warning > Ban

Accepted.

Welcome to the FC! Remember:
- Join the FC and TS 10 minutes before the wave;
- Be properly geared;
- Temporarily leave your Clan Chat, Guest Clan Chats and PvM Groups;
- Don't leave before the host calls over.
» 1st Uruk Hai «

Fun Dippers - Your RuneScape Source!

Join Minigames FC for all your Minigame needs!

12-Jul-2020 12:17:45

1st Uruk Hai
May Member 2011

1st Uruk Hai

Maniacal313 said :
Roma313
I'll be using Mage: Sunspear, Lunar Helm Body Legs, Gano Boots Gloves, Team-7 Cape, Glory, 6th Age Circuit, Yak
XP, and I very much enjoy social activities on Runescape. Favorite pasttime.
I have never done it with an FC before. Returning to RS3!
I found this FC by googling "rs3 warbands fc"
Fully
Absolutely; the more waves the merrier!
I may receive a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

Accepted.

- Be properly geared;
» 1st Uruk Hai «

12-Jul-2020 12:18:08

1st Uruk Hai
May Member 2011

1st Uruk Hai

BigRedKnight said :
Shore House

I'll be using range gear--so royal crossbow (augmented with mobile), royal d hide, turasks boots, etc.

Experience and community is always nice!

I was in Warbanderz

It was recommended by Warbanderz after it disbanded.

HO

Yea!

Yes

You get a warning and then a ban

Accepted.

- Be properly geared;
» 1st Uruk Hai «

12-Jul-2020 12:18:25

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top