Forums

Wilderness ruined.

Quick find code: 74-75-792-66263623

Judaharis
Nov Member 2023

Judaharis

Posts: 304 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well i guess jagex made the wilderness a safe haven for all even for bots now. Yes bots who will now killing high level bosses or the new slayer monsters. I cant bealive they stoop so low to that now just to get more members or players back into the wilderness. Yes the monsters are great and all but do ya really need to have an option to pvp? well they ruined the game for me big time. Pvp was fun for me and i enjoyed it. Now well just have bunch of players in the wilderness and bots. Cant even kil a skiller in the agility wilderness course. But this is my opinion and hopefully they do something about it. Basically make it full pvp where level is not a issue so anyone can attack anyone reguiredless of level. Add where it gets you more rewards for being in the wilderness and skilling as well. more agility points,ore runecrafting, faster bone safrficing in the zamaorak alter in the wilderness.

02-Aug-2022 01:58:57

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great update in stopping bots, if you can still find them.

Collecting cursed energies automatically skull the bots (if they become visible again), and nobody need to pk them when they will be killed by threat generated mobs and volcanoes first.

02-Aug-2022 15:18:24

Quick find code: 74-75-792-66263623 Back to Top