Forums

Wilderness ruined.

Quick find code: 74-75-792-66263623

Garnet Red

Garnet Red

Posts: 437 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'm not a PvP'r "as such" but some of my best and most favorite times were while creeping up through wildy to train agility, for clues or "etc". I met one of my best friends after he came up on me at agility. We talked for a while then he apologized for having to kill me! TWICE in one week!! But we were great friends after that and I even backed him up a time or two.

Another time I was bopping up for some reason and keeing a good eye on someone off to my right.. all of a sudden the one dot broke into a dozen and I had to run for my life.. DEATHDOT! When they surrounded me and had to figure out who would be able to kill me.. I loved it. It was exciting and great fun. I'll miss that sort of thing,

So I was pretty sad to run into what seemed to be just mindless milling mobs of monsters I had to somehow wade through for the simplest things. As a girl I could sometimes reason with a human pk'r and be on my way but there's no reasoning with these mobs, Since I've come back from a long sojourn and as one of those high lvl but mid range players that play mainly solo my spirit is strong but the required reaction times are weak. I've seen other players say that and be unkindly told to just "skill up and be a better player" and I expect I'll be told the same thing.. It all takes time and some have more time to play than others, I expect.

Anyway.. just wanted to add my voice to the ones who loved wildy from the way back and who will miss it.
Garnet Red

15-Oct-2022 02:13:15

Quick find code: 74-75-792-66263623 Back to Top