Forums

Classify BGH as Skill Boss

Quick find code: 74-75-522-66231040

doublejk2000
Nov Member 2019

doublejk2000

Posts: 164 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thanks for all the support so far. when i read the patch notes from 1st of november 2021 i get the feeling that something is in motion. jagex renamed BGH related stuff in the player log.

that brings me to the question what would it entail if an activity would be classified as skill boss? well lets make a list:
- listing in the boss logs here: adventures -> beasts
- drop log for the most precious items to be obtained
- counters for kills (already there for BGH) and drops which can be accessed via quick chat
- being able to be assigned to kill this as a reaper task (configurable in settings -> gameplay -> slayer -> skill assignments)
- warhub teleport (in the case of BGH its the question wether the portal is configured to 1 of the 9 dinos or if you can choose each time you enter a portal)
- gathering tokens for warhub

03-Nov-2021 11:27:09

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Afaik some Jmod said in 2019 that weapon pieces already are tracked internally - players just do not have any option to access this information, but I guess if they were to release some kind of log (doesn't even need to be with a re-definition, it could also be a misc log like they have in OS) we would have them. Of course that doesn't apply to dragon mattocks or egg drops. Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

04-Nov-2021 06:34:35

Quick find code: 74-75-522-66231040 Back to Top