Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

TriHardHero

TriHardHero

Posts: 524 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tria is 5 days old! lol
WE have successfully adapted our exploration air vehicles into fighters to protect the borders of the Trian republic
To pilot these planes we have recruited 1k of civilians into our air-force to train immediately
We ask the dynastinians for aid in developing these technologies
We also are requesting an alliance with the people of Neros

Semper Fi to the victims of the training accident yesterday which claimed the lives of 3 pilots.... They will be mourned

28-Nov-2008 22:29:09

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure Latios, Neros(2) shall accept this offer.
I have just arrived in Combay, so I'm broadcasting from the city. We have successfully rescued the stranded workers from the rubble. Many miracles are happening around the city. We have so far rescued 4560 civilians.
So far our on site hospitals are not overwhelmed yet. They are constantly receiving wounded Porschistanians. But we have a great staff that can patch up most bruises in only a few minutes. Thus giving the more seriously wounded people more time to be operated on.
I shall be partaking in the rescuing of civilians in 4 collapsed buildings. The scientists are making their HQ at the hospital. They are heading into the debris to see if they can find the reason of this quake.

Project Transport 45%
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

28-Nov-2008 22:35:55 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2008 22:36:18 by 123xyz8

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyberain sends Tectonic Scientists to Porchestan to help investigate the origins of the earthquake. They are in contact with the tectonic observation centres in Ireland and Tonga. We will also be able to help if anything suspicious should happen

BREAKING NEWS
The leader of Cyberain has today narrowly escaped Assassination. The purportrators were believed to have been using a flamethrower with a long range. Experts are looking through the sales records of all factories in the world capable of producing these weapons.

28-Nov-2008 22:45:34

Catsgood

Catsgood

Posts: 1,651 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Research Update!
As some of you might know from the last game I have been working on a launching device. This is taking me so much time.
I have made a test track and launched somthing out in the air.
It shot right up to space!
Don't worry No satelites or stations were harmed.
I will tell you this. What I did costed very little fuel! It is mainly magenetic.
I am working on retrieving that random object from space.
Good day.

29-Nov-2008 00:26:23

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*channel 6 News*
Zarpholagus plants open rebellion STOP. Defences wearing thin STOP. Reinforcements requested STOP.
This telegram was sent to the main desk at the capitol. It appears the Zarpholagus plants have started an open rebellion, and-- Oh m--we're losin--g trans--ssion! Immort--a bomb--rs!--raid!--elp, they are bomb--ing the--apitol!!
*switches to Channel 8*
--we advise civilians to stay indoors--don't leave the house--soldiers are being mobilized--take cover if you can--storm shelter--basement *transmission ends*
*switches to channel 13*
We're under attack! RUN!! HIDE!! Immortia bombers are raiding the city! The capitol has been destroyed! There are...hundreds of them! They're burning buildings! Bombing! *gun shot* *static*
((Just thought I'd add an interesting twist))

29-Nov-2008 01:28:22 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2008 01:28:58 by rocco_dog

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top