Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry neros but i do think that that would be treason :(
The Warsaw Pact is a group of countries that would band together to defeat enemies and keep each other alive!
Right now it is just me, Neros, Cyberia, and Zagaria
I think the WSP needs to talk about getting our soldiers war experience....

20-Nov-2008 02:06:18 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:11:22 by DarthPwnage9

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
project "FULL METAL ALCHEMY" is complete and is now declassified.
We can now, using high level, complicate, and elaborate alchemy spells, transform techno-ore into a strange orb like object that seems to be able to control the elements around it.
we noticed the oddity when one alchemits noticed a strange mist apear from the gold that was created when the techno-ore was alchemized. we set right to work, and the result is our ability to control the elements, albeit in a limited and unpredictable fashion.
we are now starting project V.E.A.M.P.T.O.T
this is top secret.
Dynastiland(3) is looking for allies with whom we may safely share this new ability.

20-Nov-2008 02:13:57 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:16:38 by Starzajo

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

... element control, while unpredictable is kinda overpowered... only 2nd tier and superpowers can even get close/can have that. I think he is overpowered and BoS action is required, and if not i will attempt to find some way to get that out of 2dynasty1pit(3)'s hands...
"I am Most Displeased."-Darth Vader

20-Nov-2008 02:22:37 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:23:58 by DarthPwnage9

Starzajo

Starzajo

Dynastiland agrees to use this new power sparingly and are willing to sell it to any super power . . . for a price.
We will solemly swear that we shall never use this power unless we are attacked by another nation and so swear that any super power wishing to buy this power from us may do so at a reasonable rate of gold.
This we shall swear under the condition that we be promoted to a secondary power and out of the slums of third world.

20-Nov-2008 02:25:52 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:29:00 by Starzajo

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

i think that terrorria should become (2) because hes been advancing well enough that i think he could hold his own in war.
ah i am not a superpower but i would like to buy this power for say, 10million credits.

20-Nov-2008 02:28:35 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:31:49 by DarthPwnage9

E Chip

E Chip

Posts: 15,231 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
erm dynast, firstly, you haven't been around for as long as me, my country is 2-3 days old...it takes awile
its like putting a pie in the oven turning it up to 1 000 000 degrees Celcius and taking it out 10 seconds later, it just doesn't work that way
btw, We've begun construction of a manned Space vessel, parts are being reverse engineered from the probe pwnage gave us, and the engines that we received awile ago, i doubt this will be flying anytime soon, lifesupport is a modified submarine lifesupport system, and isnt really working too well
*please do not help us, we want to accomplish this feat by ourselves*

20-Nov-2008 02:30:46 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:35:47 by E Chip

Starzajo

Starzajo

Agreed, FULLL METAL ALCHEMY was a stroke of luck. we shall slow down and put The element control in the vault, so to say, only to be used when we are stronger.
As a token of our goodwill and gratitude for correcting our mistakes, I, the king of Dynastiland agree to declassify project VEAMPTOT immediatly and cancel all funding and government support for it.
VEAMPTOT stood for Various Elemental and Ancient Magiks for the Progression of Techno Ore Technology. In short, we were looking for new things other than element control to do with techno ore, but at your request and due to our good will, this shall be ceased.
Goodday to you all.

20-Nov-2008 02:36:47 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 02:37:12 by Starzajo

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top