Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will defend Sol Solis' right to a sheild.*
He has a right to defense, but if he threatens us or attempts to use it, we have a problem.
I will continue to rule what I already rule. No Motion will change that
* I will not defend physically, unless things get out of hand.
Project X has been commenced.
See? terran! It is there! (and if you're wondering about the update... that's because i posted this message here.)

13-Nov-2008 02:25:33 - Last edited on 13-Mar-2009 01:28:46 by Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One other thing, these freaking motions are getting out of Hand!!!!
I motion this
BoS motion # (I lost count)
-Motions will be like the US constitutions, they will ONLY be created for very important things, not petty things like wars and claims.

13-Nov-2008 02:27:46

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok rocco, i break my alliance with you, because you have not destroyed your shield, and YOU USED IT! You will die now, i declare open war with you unless you pay me 5 billion credits, and you abandon your space city. Also, any teleport structures that you created self destruct with enough force to blow up everything within 500 feet of it.
"I am most displeased"-Darth Vader
I request that all of my allies hop in this fight because he has threatened EVERYONE on earth and in the Milky Way!
updated status reports on our projects
Projects status':
Project Star destroyer-completed
project Teleportation v2.0-Completed
Project Gateway!- completed
Project research#2!-completed!
Project S.G. v2.0 -completed
Project "slingshot"-completed
project gateway "deployment"-completed
project "AUD"-classified information
project "Gunship"-25%
S.G. v2.0 Results:
originally was highly classified. It is now De-classified, and has been released. This is an update to my shield generators, making them smaller, with less power consumption, and greater absorption power.
"Slingshot" results:
Allows the teleportation of ships through black holes and other simalar anomalies. Also was a third update to the teleportation matrix, less power consumption greater distance for teleport uses not used to travel between to portals.
A.U.D.-Highly classified, Transport
Gunship- An Air unit with good all around abilities

13-Nov-2008 04:13:29 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 23:58:18 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erm Djin he already used the dang shield!
With Pwnage entering the war against Rocco, I shall commit part of my military to the conflict. But only part of it. We will only send in the 1st fleet. Rocco i urge you to destroy your shield before more lives are lost.

Also the 2nd fleet has its first 3 aircraft carriers complete.We have also put in 1000 of our new space fighters and bombers on the carriers. We will not have them fight yet though.
The 1st fleet is on its way now to the Sun with enhanced heat protecting shields to withstand the heat. They will start bombarding your shield when they get there.
We are now starting project N.E.R.O.S. (weird acronym i know)It is highly classified and will not be declassified till the end of this war. It is currently at 13%.

123x*z8

13-Nov-2008 04:25:26 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 04:42:22 by 123xyz8

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my gateway deployement done, my 1 star destroyer returns home so i now have 5 with full compliments of bombers, and they are fully shielded with class 2 shields.
I begin producing more star destroyers, fighters, and bombers. i am mass producing them, all projects except this production is on hold.
"I am Most Displeased"-Darth Vader
Rocco Stop this foolishness, i am creating massive amounts of space units.

also my pods with quantum gates and colonization capsules.
They arrive in nearby systems and begin colonizing small, uninhabited planets where they begin production on stations there. they land on moons in nearby systems. So i claim moons in Alpha01 through Alpha05 (1 moon per system!)
After the war we will begin project "SSD" Which is highly classified and will be until its completion.

13-Nov-2008 04:44:30 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 05:24:13 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hehehe I can see your a star wars fan.
Anyways my ships are bombarding the shield as we speak.
Rocco i strongly urge you to surrender
123x*z8 President of Neros and last post for the night

13-Nov-2008 06:03:14 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 06:03:33 by 123xyz8

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyberain must condone the actions of Sol Solis and is forced to declare war.
The military is already active, after Zargarian's declaration
Cyberain has been preparing to activate this move ever since the shield was announced in case it needed to be done:
The top Cyber hackers take control of the Solian heat shields - and I am ready to remove it within 24 hours if necessary. I send a ship up to collect any Refugees who wish to come. They will be put on my Island of Ireland initially. Any attempts to abuse this offer and I will test project Jupiter on them. You have been warned.

Lanast:
It may have escaped your noticed that I control France. I will read your claim as Far West Germany and the Low countries instead

13-Nov-2008 15:50:05 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 15:55:13 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top