Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
roflmao if u even think about using that sun-blockerXD you will be killed because that is a threat to me, and as you are an "ally" you are practically being evil to me, and all of my allies. If you do not destry this shield i will be forced to revoke my alliance with you and annhialate you!
Teh Pwnage55
Pwnage-Lands, Dictator!

12-Nov-2008 04:26:24

0zlw

0zlw

Posts: 4,979 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even though I don't really have a vote on the BoS I would like to offer me opioion on the shield. I believe that it should be destroyed.
Also I request Motion 15 jsut in case it is not in play.
A country which votes on the BoS has 24 hours to remove/change there vote.

12-Nov-2008 06:40:54

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm going to abstain from voting on motion 14 (meaning that I will not vote). I don't want this tension. This is Zargaria's war
A hint though - battle defensively - he can't touch you on Earth, and if you take advantage of MERCURY weapons, he will be unable to get far once he leaves the sun
Cyberain's Project J.U.P.I.T.E.R. is almost complete - be ready
Cyberain releases five superlanders - used for landing troops on hostile terrain once a beachhead has been secured - they can each hold 5,000 men!
CZS Red
CZS Yellow
CZS Orange
CZS Green
CZS Purple
Name of Country: Cyberain
Name of Land: Crimea
Is it real or fictional: Real
Did you just conquer it from someone? Yes
If so, who? Kidwiked

12-Nov-2008 16:13:52 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2008 16:24:15 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish to propose Motion 13a (amendment):
No country may begin controlling a whole planet
and Motion 15:
No country may have time travel or be able to control historical land
For formalities:
BoS Motion 14:
Sol Solis must get rid of its sun blocking shield
Although this has already been rejected by Djinnaken - Zargaria may suggest a change

Finally, a suggested amendment
BoS Motion 1a (amendment, RI):
When deciding on changes of power level, the BoS decides by Voting, rather than vetoing

12-Nov-2008 16:16:04 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2008 16:27:14 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hereby ship mini suns to all countries besides Zargaria and Zactopia (if it still exists), and have activated the shield in response to Zargaria's attack. It was foolish of you to attack me, for not only does the shield block the sun, it is also a 20-foot thick sheet of solid metal, covered in turrets! I dare you to try and get through it with those measly bombs and lasers!

12-Nov-2008 19:46:26

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zargaria (S) hereby declares was on Sol Solis.

Zargaria hacks into the Turrets of the Shield making them go bizarre, and shoot other turrets...
Also zargaria does the Circle Attack...

We have moved all Giant Satellites into position, and set them to Mass destruction. The Satellites fire upon each other, making there penetration 10x stronger than is already is, and the damage.
The laser hits the shield with all its might, and crushes it into oblivion.
Also we drop 4 Viral Bombs over your populations.
Z virus = Deadliest Virus in existence, created in the labs of Zargara, it enters your body, and kills your from the inside from a horrible death, and spreads very fast... from vomit, and air.
All area's are in defensive motion as of now, and zargaria areas are heated.
Satellites and attack weapons are in Defense mode as we wait for an assault.

12-Nov-2008 21:49:16

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many citizens of Neros(2) were surprised this morning when they saw the sky turn black. Since everybody was watching the news days before they knew what was happening. 30% of my people are saying that Rocco should not use the shield. The other 70% are say he should destroy it.
When we announced that we are staying neutral, riots started happening around the northern part of the country. The government was being pressured to either break relations with Rocco or attack the shield.
As of right now Neros(2) shall be breaking off relations with Rocco. That means no more trade and that we shall not having anything to do witch Rocco. We declined his sun and the country is now being warmed by the underground springs under our land on Earth and from giant heaters on our other colonies. Also the plants and animals are surviving because we designed to survive in cold or hot weather or in absence of light.
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

12-Nov-2008 23:44:35

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zargaria (S) watches as the sun blockers defenses wear down, the turrets are breaking down, and it looks clear for an assault... part of the shield is broke from the laser beams, not all of it though as it is powerful metal... the "Z" virus is beginning to take effect in the towns of Sol Solis now...
Zargaria has begun to send mass barrages of laser bombs at the metal of the devise, vaporizing it little by little. there seems to be little resistance at the moment, and soldiers in Anti-Heat suits and our Chemical are ready for invasion.
So far 200,000 Zargaria Soldiers are stationed to be deployed into the heart land of there towns.

Zargaria requests assistance from other countries, this is not just Zargaria's war, it's everyone's... since his actions took effect on everybody on the entire planet.

13-Nov-2008 01:17:39 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2008 01:24:49 by Ironmen Bad

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top