Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The battle has ended on Alpha10
When out troops were getting within 1 mile of the base we heard a loud boom. When the troops got closer, the base was half destroyed. We then later sent some troops into the rubble. All but 20 Immortia terrorists were dead. We have taken them into custody.
We are now heading back to Earth. On the way back we shall be putting the NSS 123x*z8 back into the shipyards over Zango01. There we shall be putting more details into the ships.
Oh and thank you Chip. I have been monitoring the process of rebuilding at the capitol.
We shall be heading back to normal on our projects. During the fighting we built 3 more gates on 3 more on our asteroid-mini planet colonies.
The 10 colonization ships I am happy to announce have made it to Zango101. There first priority is to make shelter and build the space gate.
The Neros and the Envoy have found a 2nd system. We have encountered no sentient life. But we have encountered weird animals on 3 out of the 10 planets. The other 7 it seems are still in the process of making animals. We shall leave the 7 planets to themselves. The other 3 we shall be sending a colonization ships once we built the next 10. Those 10 shall also build a gate there on the surface and in orbit.
we have now surpassed 1.9 million in population. We also have 195k troops in response to the Immortia attacks.
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

24-Nov-2008 17:02:43

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm afraid that Lanast claimed Southern Sweden Before dynastiland. Can't Be helped
You could instead take what many consider part of Scandinavia: Denmark and/or Finland. Note that Estonia and Great Britain are already controlled by me and Russia by Mars.
On the other hand, due to our mutual interest in Volcanoes, I wish to offer Dynastiland an Alliance
The Cyber-Marosian Navy appear over the horizon beyond the remaining Immortian ships that are still alive. My superior armour and Firepower have quickly Crushed the entire fleet. All of their ships have either been sunk or captured - they will be used for spare parts and scrap metal. My shipyards are too busy making repairs, however, and the next batch of Frigates has been delayed.

24-Nov-2008 17:37:10 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2008 17:39:30 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terroria destroys 7/9 bases on Omega-034.
7,000 Immortia terrorists dead.
578 Terrorian Soldiers dead, 300 +/- wounded, 12 M.I.A.
E6's tested on Immortia prisoners. Immortia prisoners in pieces on floor.
TS-Terrafirma completed. A smaller version of the MAB.

24-Nov-2008 20:03:01 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2008 20:04:59 by rocco_dog

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dynastiland is frustrated by the lack of clarity on who's land is who's. We request the Djinn update the list more often. We occupy the enirety of scandivavia, including southern sweden, even if its already claimed. If lanast does not object or declare war in 2 days, we will consider this portion of land annexed into Dynastiland.

24-Nov-2008 22:32:30

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you guys have been wondering about how great the immoritia idea is, it's because I have been developing the idea for about 3 years now (im a writer)
IM NOT UPDATING THE FRONT PAGE ANYMORE! YOU SHOULD ALL DO IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

24-Nov-2008 23:06:47 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2008 23:07:51 by Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
if you dont decide, the immortia will decide FOR you. Fair Warning.
The XQ Immortia tried to send 500 arsonists to burn down the Grand Palace. All 500 are now dead, and the only fire damage is a little bit of burnt fringe on the Grand Flag of Djinnaken (it is the first flag ever made for djinnaken. it is displayed on the palace's main hall. We have decided to not repair the small burnt fringe.
Djinnaken scientists predict our gold age is near. because of this horrible prediction we have cut all scientific funding in half.
When we feel we are safely away from the possibility of a (shudder) golden age we will be working on a way to make buildings and materials fireproof (we don't have them yet because we had the lowest percentage in the world of fires before the XQ Immortia.

25-Nov-2008 00:38:19

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the Immortia Threat subsiding, i settle back into building and research. Our casulties were to few to list, because of the SSDs and SDs. Our Projects stand at...
Project Dates.
NT1-Sunday(complete)
NT2-Monday (complete)
NT3-Thursday
NT4-Saturday
Project WarBringer & NT5- 8 of Dec.
NT6-10 of Dec.
Movable Shield Generator-14 Dec
Battle Walker-23 Dec.
Assault Class Ship-25 Dec.

25-Nov-2008 00:38:51 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2008 00:40:44 by DarthPwnage9

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top