Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Project WarBringer and NT5 Complete!
WarBringer and Nt(1-6) will be declassified in 3 days, but project WarBringer is in use now and is working at top efficiency.
(will be revised when NT6 comes out)
This is production when in peace :) in war, production is 10x that per hour. Gotta luv Nano-Tech workers!
SSD= 1 per day (3 in war)
SD- 5per day (10 in war)
Fighters/bombers/Lfabs= enough to fill the titans, SDs, and SSDs
Titans=5 per day (10 in war)
Ground Units=15 each per hr. (50 in war)
ACCs(when they come out)=10 per day (30 in war)
Located in Alpha01, any vehicles going through notice a large station with many docks, weapons and shield generators. They also notice the fact that it is 5sq miles and that units are flying out of it at lighting speeds.

04-Dec-2008 02:48:41 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2008 04:20:49 by DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

I was Pmed by the leader of mars, and he has sent me the plans for the VOID! We begin building of it around WarBringer and our 2 earth Territories!
The mars leader has informed me of something... strange that happened on War Planet... a alien Disease has come up and contact has been lost. A ship has been sent out to investigate and is sent to come back automatically.
It came back and the disease spread through Mars and it has converted to ZARGARIA!!!!

The disease, was a disease caused by a biological weapons test that was "accidently" realeased into the population and caused evil to grow in everyone. It then compelled a ship to fly to earth and infect the rest of mars. In doing so, it converted Happy, good mars into EVIL Zargaria.
Welcome ZARGARIA! i think that the change was for better!
*Zargaria Takes out all the civilians and forces them into Hard Labour*
No more freedom for them XD
Direct qoute...

04-Dec-2008 03:38:43 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2008 03:47:51 by DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

all of this has made me realize that i need to change my countries focus also. My coutry has gone EVIL, but remains a research country that takes care of its people first!
Teh Pwnage55, Evil Dictator of EVIL Pwnage-Land!
May he live Forever through his clones!
Project Dates.
NT1-Sunday(complete)
NT2-Monday (complete)
NT3-Thursday (complete)
NT4-Friday (complete)
Project WarBringer & NT5- 3 of Dec. (COMPLETE)
NT6-4 of Dec.
Movable Shield Generator-8 Dec
Battle Walker-10 Dec.
Assault Class Ship-10 Dec.
Fleet Building!- 13 dec.
B.B.D.(Builder Battle Droid)- 20Dec.
Spacial Explorer Deployemnt- 25Dec.
End SED - 30Dec.

04-Dec-2008 03:50:02 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2008 03:57:02 by DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Also a test was completed with awesome results. A star-watcher notices as a star blinks out of existence...
"What the hell.... did that star just dissapear?!?!.. must've been a plane... I had too much Pwnage-Land Beer i guess."
He never tells....

04-Dec-2008 04:08:50 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2008 04:10:28 by DarthPwnage9

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All projects are going well, we now have 100k total troops with updated weaponry and sheilds. We will debreif one of our projects as it is nearing completion.
We are sending an embassy to the moon. hey will be our diplomatic ties there to all those who have land staked there.

:::::official creater of the league of extroardinary posters.:::::

04-Dec-2008 06:13:57

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZARR, ZARPHOLAGUS (Forgive me for stealing you idea Porche, but its soooo cool!). Today, 41 civilians were injured when a bus collided with a giant hotdog factory. Considering that we are plants, and therefore herbivorous, we have no idea why there was even a hotdog store there.
As you may have realized, my countries have always been evil. We're so evil that the word evil is too scared to be in front of the name of our country. It runs away and cowers in fear! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
We have reached 1.4 million population :D
OFFICIAL LAND LIST OF ZARPHOLAGUS
-Zarpholagus-001 (1,000,000 out of 1,400,000 lives here)
-Zarpholagus-689
-Omega-034
-Omega-037
-Handron-099
-Ecuador
-A little southern bit of Columbia
-We have a small embassay in Vietnam

04-Dec-2008 12:33:38 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2008 23:34:24 by rocco_dog

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Fire Beings have made several more attacks today. Four of them were successfully defended against, but worryingly, an attack in our Greenlandic territories, has killed our head of naval expansion (meaning that there are no new ships today). This means that they are managing to cross water. We are also worried about Neros, and suspect that they may be attacked soon.

04-Dec-2008 17:17:26

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top