Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I recognise dynastyland as a secondary power, but one more superpower will need to vote to formalise it
May I propose Motion 1b
BoS Motion 1b (amendment):
If three or more Secondary powers agree, they can constitute a second vote to pass a motion. They have no power of Veto and cannot pass a motion unless a Superpower votes
I am supporting this motion because no other superpower is bothering to vote, and in the ages since the creation of the BoS, only three motions have been passed - 1 creating the BoS and 2 recognising this thread!
I wish to enquire about a possible alliance with Dynastyland. Our nations have mutual interest in Volcanoes and Tectonics and bringing this knowledge together will be mutually beneficial
Some new MagLev Frigates (For defence of the Main MagLev Ships):
SNS Enterprise
SNS Atlantis
SNS Challenger
SNS Columbia
SNS Discovery

01-Dec-2008 17:21:45

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

I have been PMed by the leader of Zargaria, who has asked me to pass on three messages
-He is temporarily F2p
-He votes for the promotion of Dynastyland (this means that dynastyland is a secondary power)
-He has given me the blueprints for a new defence system

01-Dec-2008 18:36:45 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2008 18:38:57 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ozlw, I am already recognized as second tier by Djinn. His rule was after 7 days you become a secondary power, and I believe this is my 17th day.
-NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE-

Terroria is no more. We have merged with Zarpholagus. They have all of our technology and more. My entire society is now plants, however since we are ruled by a Zarpholagi we will still be recognized as 2nd Tier.

-Signed,
King Corn

01-Dec-2008 19:48:52 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2008 21:18:52 by rocco_dog

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Project Status Report:
* Colonization of Zarpholagus - 100%
Okay, here is what I am going to do. Terroria has decided to ally with Zarpholagus (they are much more advanced then we are) and are therefore merging to become one great country, Zarpholagus. Basically, being Head Plant of Zarpholagus, I now control Terroria and Zarpholagus, but we will be known solely as Zarpholagans. Zarpholagus will be recognized as 2nd Tier since I merely took them over and merged my coutnry with them.
Signed,
Overlord Oak, Archmage Ash, Magister Maple, Sergeant Spruce, and the Great High Master Plant, King Corn.

01-Dec-2008 21:16:49

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

note that merging with another, previously non-player controlled nation will not increase your power at all
We have tracked the source of the assassination attempt on my life: Fire Immortia. They are VERY scarce, only seen on the cameras from the assassination attempt. They do not appear to be affiliated with mainstream Immortia. They seem to wear a burning suit, which grants them the ability to throw fireballs. Another theory is that they are related to Djinn. No further information is known. This small group of about five has not been tracked down, and none of their accomplices have been sighted. They also have computer security the likes of which we have never seen before, but the above is based on what we have seen and learnt from the hackers. More on this tomorrow

01-Dec-2008 22:14:12 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2008 22:14:32 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

[#E3JQDLSHU]

[#E3JQDLSHU]

Posts: 1,543 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Latest from Amsterdam Island, Fiennaland's(3) newest colony.
100 personnel were sent to the island. There is huge guard around the island and there are three main buildings in the centre of the island. This looks like the general's latest plan.
-johnaboy1, creator of Fiennaland(3)-

01-Dec-2008 22:29:08

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top