Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
are you allowed to have more than one nation?
Dynastiland inventory
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
citizens: 200,000 (we've been growing)
King: still me.
Council of elders: 50 members
Military: 10,000 marines and 5,000 support and logistics, 500 lava long boats, 2 lava cannons per marine, a full garrison of lava arrtilery weapons, and several large obsidian fortresses.
technology: electricity, small computers, motorized vehicles, basic handheld ranged lava weapons ,and elemental control (strictly limited)
Total nation worth: approximately $100,000,000.
largest exports: techno ore, gold, iron, and obsidian.

21-Nov-2008 00:56:52 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2008 01:08:08 by Starzajo

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - The mine collapse that occured earlier this morning has ended in tragedy. Rescue miners finally broke through the rubble and discovered 216 dead miners inside the mine shaft, which is still filled with toxic gases. Porschestan's population dropped from 14,633 to 14,417 in one day. Almost 1% of the country's population was killed, making this the worst disaster in Porschestan history.
In other news, the people of Porschestan still celebrate the birth of a new nation in the streets. So far, one person has been killed. She was hit by a bus while running through a busy intersection holding a Porschestani flag. :P

21-Nov-2008 01:25:12

Cribaby

Cribaby

Posts: 894 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-note who ever stops me unlocks the sacred temple-

this planet is weak and i am tired of living here. I declare war on all countrys.

Project DOOMSDAY
me and a group of people will go to the VERY center of the earth with TNT we stole from dnjinn by entering the city by underground bypassing the FOG. we will explode the TNT on the core causing the earth to explode! hahahaaha
our quest will start NOW
Time till BOOM: tomorrow at this time

21-Nov-2008 01:31:06

Starzajo

Starzajo

little did he know, dynastiland has one of the only direct accesses to the core of the earth.
We send a platoon of our finest marines in a lava submarine down into a volcano wich leads to the core.
We will be there to stop you very soon.

21-Nov-2008 01:35:44

Starzajo

Starzajo

we need Bos support now to heavily discipline these imbissiles! We will stop them, but we could use some support, use our volcanoe to enter the core if you have a properly equiped sumbarine.
I also move to have their country invaded by force as punsihment.

21-Nov-2008 01:40:07

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top