Posts: 383 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me know if i do this wrong k?

Name of Country: Allied Emirates of Utah
Country Type: Mostly agrarian peacefull folk
Government Type: Dictatorship
Ruler: Rocky Blair
Civilians: Utanates
Population #: 5000
Economy: mostly isolationist, (self grown food and raise own livestock)
Currency: none runs on barter system
Troops # (No more then 35k): 25
Types of Soldiers: Poorly armed volunteers
Military Tech (weapons and defence): Use landscape as defense, moslty old firearems for wep**s
Anything else you want to add: Though dictatorship sounds terrible the citizens generally like Blair as he is fair and honest.

30-Nov-2008 05:48:34 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2008 05:50:42 by Pandanotbear

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I checked - before I posted there were 994 posts
Cyberain is glad that the Immortian control of Djinnaken is at an end and our state of War is terminated. May I ask what has happenned to Djinnaken's territories outside New England? (I'm particulary interested in Italy and Greece)
The new Civilians (5 billion at the latest count) are being integrated into Cyber society via our Civilian reintegration facility of Dublin. However, because of the large numbers, the entirety of Ireland and parts of Northern Spain are also being used.
Portugal is controlled by me, whoever claimed it.
The new Djinn nomads are welcomed as a new nation and, on condition that they do no damage, will be welcomed as the Nomads are free to settle in my land. In fact, a few small areas in Southeast France and Northern New York have been put aside specifically for these Nomads, although they nominally remain under my control.
Lost land in France and America are conquered quickly and without loss.
No computers have been found that are owned by the Immortia
The Assassination attempt has been further confused by a few Djinn who came to my territory: The fire was not of natural origin. Possible Causes are being investigated.
And some new superlanders:
SNS Violet
SNS Indigo
SNS Cyan
SNS Magenta
SNS Ochre

30-Nov-2008 09:26:38

[#STY2IHIN3]

[#STY2IHIN3]

Posts: 4,484 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Zemagaia ( The Middle of Antarctica And Some Islands Close Bye Expanding Borders at the first attack )
Government: The Peoples Republic
leader: Zemakerok
civilians: Zemagians
Economy: Peacful,(Lawbreakers To Be Frozen in Liquid nitrogen...) Powerful
Country type: We Live Under One Rule "When There is Peace, Prepare For A never-ending war" (in other words, We Attack if Provokes
Currency: Zemaga(§)-Roughly 10$/£5 And Icicles(«)- Roughly 1$/50
troops: 100 soilders
Military: We Bread Like Bacteria, Splitting In Half (Takes a Week to Completely Split, Starts of with 100 Soldiers
Brief Description: Zemagaia was once a Small Country In The Middle of Schenoa With The aid of Some Unknown Object that enabled them to breed like bacteria,They won the war Then They Expanded Their Territory to Antartica, Unfortunatly Their Territory on Schenoa was Attacked, Whoever attacked it, Has A War Coming To Them
We Have 10,000 Population, 20% Kids 80% Men and Women(The Breading Bacteria means that you are Both of The Genders..) ( 1/8 of The adults are Warriors)
We Are Currently Trading:Ice Shooters 10,000 of Your Foreign money(Have A BLAST as you Freeze to death,) *UPDATED REGULARY*
News:
A person Was Savagely attacked by A unknown Person,(unknown Origin...) His Life in the city Has Got 10,000 Icicles Over his head.. *UPDATED REGULARY*
Provinces: Middle of Antartica , New Zemagaia(Some Place In The Caribean Sea) trading pathway (Underground Tunnels To Go to Locations and sell Goods)
We Can Trade Wepeons For Your Electricity,
100,000 Wepeons = 100,000 Electricity?
... Finally found da new Thread :P

30-Nov-2008 10:34:53

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top