Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry i havent posted in several days, i had THE MOST BORING thanksgiving vacation in real life, but I'm back now. I have no idea whats going on and reading the 20 pages between here and my last post is just to much work. We apreciate tria's kindness in allowing us to partly settle their new island.
project A.S.E.C.U.T.O.E is 90% completed, expect final report to be turned in by the end of the day.
Also, we have started building a new type of vehicle that will revolutionize our warfare.
We would like to be upgraded to a teir two power as we are 12 days old now with a massive project that will allow us to control the elements in a safer, more predictable way nearing completion.
Dynastiland remains peacefull to all nations.

30-Nov-2008 22:42:59 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2008 22:49:28 by Starzajo

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Nomads now control the Parvus Sed Poten Alliance.
Djinn*kens territories are now rogue... and will fight to remain rogue (when djinnaken returns, they'll become ours again)
I WILL NOT UPDATE THE LAND LIST! I WANT YOU ALL TO MAKE YOUR OWN!
The Nomad Camps have moved (we're nomads, we move)
NOMAD CAMPS:
1. The tribe that recorded the culture of waterices land now moves south to diamond and emerald mines.
2. The tribe that took the fort Knox gold will stop by Nantucket to deposit it in the capitol before heading across the atlantic in small 5 people sailboats to africa to mine gold.
3. The third tribe will remain stationary, still mining the prosperous gold in California
FROM THE CAPITOL: Gold refineries are now preparing for the arrival of the US Gold bullion from Fort Knox. They are going to melt it down into Djinnaken Bars (designs for the mould in THE BOSTON FILES.
Also. A sickness has broken out around the capitol. Because of this, we are sending the Official Scroll Keepers, who live on Marthas Vineyard and guard and take care of the BOSTON FILES, to descend into the vault to find the formula for the V-5420 Vaccine, a highly superior vaccine that is one of the hundreds of Above-Superpower technology that Djinnaken had not released. The vaccine makes the recipitent immune to ALL DISEASE!
Also, we are going to be strict like our forefathers, We will, as guardians of the earth, allow fossil fuel AS LONG as you mix it with Masonite. ALL amounts of fossil fuel must be 1/100 Masonite (by doing this you make it entirely eco-friendly.

01-Dec-2008 01:01:46

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, wait just a moment here. I wasn't allowed to bring Sol Solis's technology with me to Terroria, how come you're allowed to bring Djinnaken's with you?
*pout*
Terroria is colonizing Thecelopaton-074. Our Zarpholagi friends told us there is much magic to be learned there.

01-Dec-2008 01:31:13

E Chip

E Chip

Posts: 15,231 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
rocco, I accept your offer for an alliance
all ships that sustained minimal damages in the fighting are repaired, thanks to the hard work of our men and women
my land list
afew pacific islands
south africa
Iraq
Afghanistan
btw dynasty, i probably had a worse thanksgiving, I had strep the entire week, and i couldn't even eat the pie because of the meds

01-Dec-2008 02:11:00 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2008 02:22:04 by E Chip

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our Colonization fleet has departed for Alpha Centuari. We are hoping to colonize that area. We have started development of a Laser resistant armor. WE are developing that at Charleston. Life is great on Charleston.
Last post for night, Have fun everyone 123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

01-Dec-2008 03:35:52

[#8W430TF0E]

[#8W430TF0E]

Posts: 932 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name of Country: Templar
Country Type: nuetral
Government Type: dictatorship(mwuahahah)
Ruler: myself
Civilians: 15,000
Population #: 30,000
Economy: what?
Currency:gold and silver
Troops #: 15,000
Types of Soldiers: mostly rocket laucnhers but flamethrowers
Military Tech:we use flamethrowers and napalm we also have 100 foot high wallks that are spiked on outside
Anything else you want to add: WE own the northern part of russia ya thats right! also my people love me :) we also own mercury and venus :O
FINE be that way lol we will have machine guns! there mwuahahahh

01-Dec-2008 03:39:41 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2008 01:46:15 by [#8W430TF0E]

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A.S.E.C.U.T.O.E's final report is turned in at last!
We have closed the project considering it complete.
It took a little over a week in real time, but we at last found a way to safely create alchemised techno-ore and stabilize the resulting powerfull substance.
At the cost of few, though still too many lives, and incalculable property damage as a result of arduos testing, we have perfected the art of limited elemental control.
We have begun work on several follow up projects:
1)project E.C.L.*.S
2)project J.S.M.E.C.A
3)project A.P.O.C.O.L.Y.P.S.E
4)project C.A.A.*.*.E.C.A
immediate benifits of being able to manipulate the elements include:
25% greater lava cannon damage.
50% greater lava cannon accuracy.
30% increase in mining speed.
15% increase in smelting and purification of ores.
20% increse in travell speeds.
Strong defensive weapons that can generate elemental sheilds have been equiped to many of our 34,000 marines. this makes tham much less vunerable.
We ask the Bos to grant us the status of secondary world power. We have participated in but never been a direct force in any wars, we have several allies and many embassies, advanced technology in lava, mining, and smithing. We have now completed the long awaitd project A.S.E.C.U.T.O.E, wich was outlined above.

01-Dec-2008 06:26:14 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2008 06:29:16 by Starzajo

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top