Forums

The Search for the Partyhats

Quick find code: 49-50-990-62941274

Noob Twinz 5
Feb Member 2012

Noob Twinz 5

Posts: 640 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When he went inside, a man behind a desk stood, smiling. "Mr. Gerhard?" he asked.

"Yes," MMG replied, walking over to the man and shaking his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Geoff Iddison...."

And the scene shifted once more and a slightly older looking MMG was walking down the very same hall down which he had just hurried, and he entered the door that led to Andrew's office. Andrew sat behind his desk, studying something on the "laptop" thing that Bill and Bob broke the night before. Andrew glanced up and smiled, but did not stand to shake MMG's hand.

"Ah, good afternoon, Mark," Andrew said, closing the laptop and setting it somewhere underneath his desk.

"Hello, Andrew, how are you?"

"Not bad. Anyway, if you could please sit down?"

MMG did as he was asked and he took one of the two chairs in front of Andrew's desk.

"First of all, congratulations on making CEO!"

"Thank you very much, it's an honor to run such a fine company."

"Allow me to get straight into business now; you only just began working here last year when Geoff Iddison was head, correct?" MMG nodded. "He didn't tell you anything about the partyhats, did he?"

"Er, no. All I know is that those partyhats are WAY to expensive for me."

Andrew chuckled. "Yes, well, there is a bit more behind those partyhats than just being a fun toy for the players. You weren't here when the partyhats were introduced were you? You weren't at the meeting?"

"I'm afraid not."

"As with any CEO, whether they already knew or not, it is my job to pass on the secret of the partyhats directly to them, so they can keep a close watch on the activity on the players who own them, and the hats themselves."

"There's a secret behind the partyhats?"

(CONTINUED ON THE END OF THE 4TH PAGE! GO THERE!)

30-Jun-2011 23:33:21 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2011 19:32:12 by Noob Twinz 5

Croc 2251

Croc 2251

Posts: 5,867 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HAHA! I actually found this really entertaining, especially the Andrew-Voldemort comparison. I think the funniest part in the story, for me, was the moderators' meeting, because that's almost exactly what the Death Eaters seemed like in HP books/movies.

Anyways, please continue it. I'm wondering how long you'll draw out the Harry Potter parallelism, too - and whether it's Bob or Bill that will end up being Harry Potter. What led you to come up with this?

18-Jul-2011 06:30:49

Quick find code: 49-50-990-62941274 Back to Top