Forums

+/Attack of The Revenant Cow\+

Quick find code: 49-50-879-58528779

Allioss

Allioss

Posts: 1,018 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Howdy y'all! It sure has been a long time, geez. I have to say I'm both surprised and honored that this thread has been kickin' for 8 years . Thank you for that - I don't know what I would do, honestly, if this thread died before I remember that I really should archive it somehow.

I know my goofy little story about a ghost cow with, inexplicably, laser vision didn't really make any big splashes in the long run or anything, but when lil' baby 10 year old me started it I don't think there was anything that made me prouder or happier than telllin' the tales of Cow and friends.

Basically, from the very, very bottom of my heart, thank you so so so much to everyone that's commented or critiqued or bumped or anything AotRC. It isn't ever going to be completed, and for that I apologize, but I'm incredibly grateful for how long it did go on for. I realize this statement is a little late, but better that than never, yeah?

I'm not sure how strict the rules are about referencing other sites are nowadays, but to anyone at all interested in catching up, you can find me by the name of "lufteleere" on a popular blogging platform that starts with t and ends with r.

Thank you to the moon and back, everyone. Have a good one ;)

27-Jul-2017 04:06:48

spy pengen

spy pengen

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
heven't been here since september of 09 before I took a 6 year break. how is this thread still alive?

*   __________| \        / |   /  Spy pengen  \  | \        / |__________ *
/                            \ T /   |   |~~  Twilight ~~|  |   \ T /                            \
/                                        |    \~~ Wolves ~~/   |                                        \
|   ||       |               |           /      \~~~~~~~~~/     \           |               |        ||   |
|   ||      /_______\        /|*    *       *          *        |\        /_______\        ||   |
|   | \    |     /            \     /  |           *    *     *    *    |  \     /              \    |     / |   |
\/ * |   |\   \    *       |   |\   \     *      *     *    *      /   /|   |     *         /   /|   | * \/
|   |  \   \           |   | \   \                              /   /  |   |              /   /  |   |
' ' '      ' ' '          ' ' '    ' ' '                            ' ' '     ' ' '              ' ' '    ' ' '

31-Dec-2017 19:26:37

Quick find code: 49-50-879-58528779 Back to Top