Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-WHAT?!?- Chapter 34

They all looked at the mysterious figure at the door. Then rapidly everyone went into attack formation (watch power rangers for attack formation >.< lol). It was Victoria!

Zack: What do you want witch? *still dropping tears*

Victoria: NO DON'T ATTACK ME! IT WASN'T ME WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU ALL! I was gardening one day...

-Flashback-

Victoria: What lovely flowers you guys are becoming.

Victoria felt a chill wind and decided to go inside. When she was going inside she turned around and saw a dark figure. The mysterious figure was grinning. Victoria got scared and started running for someone. She didn't find anyone. She looked back and saw the figure, it looked like an evil spirit.

???: Do not run my dear...

Victoria: WHO ARE YOU?

???: Shhhhh less chat... more action!

The figure jumped towards Victoria and...

-End of Flashback-

Victoria: and then I woke up in this castle, with dead people everywhere! It was terrifying! Now lets hurry and revive him shall we?

None of them trusted her yet... but none of them stopped her. Nhoj went to the door and stood there, blocking her way.

Victoria put some herbs into Ali's mouth. Ali didn't move... then Ali started breathing. Victoria smiled. They all looked at Ali with high expectations. Then Ali opened his eyes and got up.

Victoria: Take it easy Ali.

Kyle: Victoria, folow me my love.

Victoria blushed and folowed Kyle. Hyro blushed just thinking about what they were doing. Ali looked at Nhoj.

Ali: This is all your fault you stupid werewolf.

Nhoj took out his blade and walked over to Ali. Ali looked at Nhoj with no look of fear, then Ali started shaking.

Nhoj: One more outburst and I'm going to finish off the dragon blood's work.

Hyro: Nhoj, lets go to the combat room, I'm bored.

Nhoj grinned, here's someone who is a challenge to him. Zack and Blackriku went to watch the fight. Ali stayed in bed acting sick to get some butler him some food.

10-Jan-2007 23:42:53

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top