Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 14 (Part 2)- Inner Power or Death?!

Hyro had left and was having a birthday party and Ali got BlackRi*u in the back and blood shot out of his back

BlackRiku:AHHHH!!

Ali:You fool..

BlackRiku:I'll kill you!!

Ali:Hahahahaha this is getting enjoyable!

BlackRiku is moving more slowly because of his injury and so BlackRi*u tries to get Ali with his claws, but Ali brings out a weapon and cuts wounds in BlackRiku's stomach, left arm and right leg, BlackRiku could barely move, Ali was to fast for him, he was moving like 150 MPH, BlackRiku was now getting desperate and just decided to go up to Ali, slowly and slowly, he finally got to him, he was about to smack him in the face, but BlackRiku was to weak and barely conchince, Ali Smacks BlackRi*u in the face to hard, that BlackRiku falls to the ground, bleeding from his mouth, stomach, arm, back, and leg

Ali:BlackRiku, your streanth has reached it's limit, your spirit has been broken, and your out of hope, or are you dead? Muhuhahahaha! Now to collect my cash

Ali starts walking away, as he walks away he starts to sence somthing behind him, getting stronger, and stronger, he sences pure evil, he turns around to see BlackRiku getting up off the ground, but BlackRiku is different, his eyes have turned compleatly red, he had no white parts, pupels, or a rectna, his eyes were now just covered with red, his claws were sharper, his teeth were so big and sharp now that they stuck out, he was 120% more powerfuler too, he was still injured, but he moved as if he had never been harmed, BlackRiku was no longer half demon, he had entered a full demon state

Ali:What?! *Ali runs up to BlackRiku and attemps to punch BlackRiku, but BlackRiku captures his fist, and scweezes his fist so much that the bone within his hand litterely turns to dust*

BlackRiku now has a pure demonic voice now

BlackRiku:Whats wrong Ali,you look like you seen a ghost..

Ali:LET ME FREE!

BlackRiku:HAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Con, l8er

13-Dec-2006 01:24:06

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Kyle's minisode: a new spell-

Before they arrived at Hyro's home Mike forgot to tell Kyle something.

Mike: Kyle! Stop! I got something to tell you.
Kyle: *stops* yah?
Mike: I can teach you how to tele to Scaperune.
Kyle: Awesome! How?

Mike teaches Kyle to tele to Scpaerune, He also tells him that he has to think in his mind where he wants to be teled back to in Runescape.

Kyle: Cool. Ok we are not that far from my friend's house. Btw his name Hyro and now has a son Zack.
Mike: Ok let's go.

*end of minisode*

13-Dec-2006 23:11:13

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top