Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~Chapter 4 of Kyle's story: The truth~

It's been a while since the battle between Kyle and Mike.Kyle is training on Rune animated armour and is really owning them. *plays Imigrant Song by Led Zeplin*

Kyle: I think it's time...I've been training a lot...I'm ready..to fight! *whistles* Come Fireball(name of his greater demon) To Falador!

Then Kyle rides Fireball to Falador. He then sees Mike

Kyle: It's been a while Mike. Are u ready?
Mike: I've been ready. This time I'll let you use your powers,but have I gotta surprise for you. DARK SIDE CONSUME ME!!!! *Changes to demon*

Kyle: I see, ok then. DARK SIDE CONSUME ME!!!! *also changes into a demon*
Kyle(demon form) : Let's begin! *song repeats*

Kyle and Mike start fighting. They are swinging their weapons everywhere just to defeat the other 1. Kyle aims for Mike and hits him! Mike tries, but misses. *15 min. later* Kyle and Mike are worn out. Kyle then sees a shade possessing Mike!

Kyle(thinking) : No wonder Mike's been acting strange. It's that shade. Wait a minute it's that shade gang leader I met in the shade world. He wants revenge! To bad he's not getting it.
Kyle: Ok I'm ending this! *slashes his demon battleaxe at the shade and kills him*

Mike: ARRRGGGGGHHH!!! *ends posesesion* Kyle? Is that you? Why are we fighting? Sure i was mad at you once,but not this mad to fight you
Kyle: Long story pal I'll explain on the way to a friend's house.
Kyle and Mike: Light side take over! *both turn back and song has ended*
Kyle: Do u know Julia?
Mike: No who is she?
Kyle: She's now the wife of my friend were going to. He might want to kill you, but I'll explain it to him before it goes bad.
Mike: Ok
Kyle: Wanna race I'll hand you a map to his house. *hands map*
Mike: Ok *plays a few seconds of Scatman*

*End of Chapter*

12-Dec-2006 23:54:56 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2006 23:55:55 by Chrisn44

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top