Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im in USA michagain and i have been to florda and now my parrents are thinking about a trip to hawia or whatever its called

I hate flying on air planes and i will have no computer for about a week :| but ill get over it

10-Jan-2007 23:19:41 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2007 23:21:01 by Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
but im wirder then just that

I hate wasp from a rotton past with one when i was about 3 or 4 i hate paper mainly just the fealing of paper and i hate.. crossing briges

i know the paper thing is stupid.. i hate even useing napkins but ill get over it :|

10-Jan-2007 23:22:44

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Btw I just wanna say something. I am a missionary, I moved out of the US at the age of 9 and went to Nicaragua (if you know where it is lol). Nicaragua is the 2nd poorest country in the western hemisphere. I saw burned house with ppl still living in them, I know a guy who has a family of 11 and lived in a trash bag house, he was so poor he couldn't afford new trashbags, ya they were used. My best friend lives in a house too small for his family and his house has no floor. A lot of kids trash talked to me cause I was american, and I understood them. I even got the middle finger a lot. So if you want me to feel bad about you, give me a better reason. Cause I have a lot of reasons why I shouldn't. :|

10-Jan-2007 23:23:32

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top