Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dont say that you remind me of a guy i once new called brien me and him where best friends and we got in a fight like this but he was always thinking he would go to hell and i helped him with postive engry i think sometimes he took some of it he still wanted to be the main character in are storys and i said i need some scenes and he cut me out and i edited all my writeing so it ruined his story.. i feal bad but not after he wished me to hell and quit

But i couldnt do any damage here if i wanted to and your not makeing me want to and thats cool i have never relly had friends like that

I dont want to be a main character and im not a hero but i just wanna have some cool scenes to u know

So blackriku dont think that way ur the nicest guy ive met in runescape

And i have been playing 3 years :O

10-Jan-2007 22:51:46

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't worry about it, I should have used him more in the story anyway, I fell so down in the dumps right now im starting to wonder if this story is even worth it anyway..Im not gonna cut you out Nhoj

10-Jan-2007 22:51:50 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2007 22:55:11 by Riku Zerati

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i should of never said anything but i always said i would rather let eveyone know how i feal then always put on a plastic mask but im starting to think i was wrong again im sorry i was haveing a relly bad day yesterday and it just kinda toped it off

i hope u still write it

10-Jan-2007 22:56:15

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Hmm, 84 pages now, should I really just quit after all this, this was just meant to be a hobby, until more people wanted to join in, and then I got so stressed out and stuff that I didn't know what to do so I let a couple people in the story and a couple people in my story so...

10-Jan-2007 22:58:39

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

no dude c'mon your not lame!! Your one of the coolest guys I ever met, don't ever think that, and your wrong, its better to tell what you think! I mean this is a free country, YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING, and plus thx for telling me that, im gonna put more of the caracters in, I mean your right, I learned something, if I don't add all the people in the story in, then I have no right to write at all, but im gonna keep on writing

10-Jan-2007 23:01:45 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2007 23:05:53 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top